Recent content by totally58anime

  1. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 197 Spoilers cloudmanga.com also has DGM, and all of the other series since OM is shut down .
  2. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 193 Spoilers Thread wow . they do look A LOT a like . i never thought about that :P
  3. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 193 Spoilers Thread That chapter was amazing . My heart keeps breaking over and over for Kanda. I guess this means that there is another flashback chapter. I'm a huge fan of Kanda and I love how this ties into everything with the third-exorcists and all, but I kinda want it to...
  4. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 192 Discussion/193 Prediction Well by the looks of it, Allen and Road weren't suppose to be sucked into Kanda and Alam's memories, it was just an accident, or thats what I thought because in chapter 190, page 4 when Wisley, the Earl, Tyki and the other Noah are talking it...
  5. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 192 Discussion/193 Prediction So the third side of the war is... the 14th and the Earl? I mean, the first and second sides are the Earl/Noah against the Exorcists and whatnot. Lots of people seem to be involved in the third side.
  6. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM 192 Spoilers Thread Road and Allen are just getting closer and closer . Do you suppose that the raws will be out tomorrow?
  7. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM 192 Spoilers Thread I agree with you, but anythings possible xD I mean, they took a dead person's brain out and put it in someone else. And they have pretty much immortal kids :P
  8. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM 192 Spoilers Thread Yeah, that's what I just assumed as well, but it never really said how much time between the two events happened so I just thought that I would re-put the possibility out there :)
  9. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM 192 Spoilers Thread I re-read the last chapter and just thought to mention this as a possibility. Seeing as the 2nd exorcists are bodies implanted with brains of dead exorcists (yet to be confirmed?) and Kanda saw Marie, who's whole team had just been killed, and seemed to somehow...
  10. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction As usual, I was just re-reading the latest chapters for the billionth time, and I noticed this. Leverrier says," The ones who were in charge of that experiment were Chan and Epsteine. You people brutally murdered the then-head using Alma. "...
  11. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction I agree with you! It never said anywhere that Kanda's life were connected to the lotus flower in the hourglass (although in the anime it hinted at it, but the anime sucks). I think it shows how much time Kanda has left to find "that person" or...
  12. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction The story doesn't really seem to be from anyone's specific memories right now ;) It shows Kanda's thoughts most of the times, but it switches to Alma when Kanda is unconsious or sleeping, but then it was showing Marie and Bak where neither Kanda or...
  13. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction That's what I was thinking. Or maybe he recovered his memories and didn't go insane, but he was so mad at the Order for ruining his life and putting him through hell that he tried to kill them. Although I would assume the same would go for Kanda so...
  14. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction Well, this chapter still doesn't give us any hints as to who the women who makes Kanda kill (or almost kill anyways) Alma in the end...
  15. totally58anime

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction WOW! This chapter was so confusing :S Just looking at the sword that Kanda is holding at the beginning, it seems to be coming out of his hand or attached to it at least. It looks like a whole bunch of wings so maybe he was finally able to sync...
Top