Recent content by Totilas

  1. Seinen Ryuuguuden by Matsunaga Toyokazu

    Just read Ryuuguuden (and thanks a lot Josef K, for recommending this in the seinen hangout thread!!!! :) ) -and I literally couldn't stop reading it! Been reading Ryuuguden and Paperakyu these last two days, just couldn't stop reading. I never got the feeling that it was supposed to center...
  2. Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    Yay! That would be amazing, became more and more thrilled about it, so can't wait to see what happens next. Hmm, everything that is dark, disturbing and weird would have my interest, so I'm excited to get started on Abstraction! :D EDIT: (!!!) Just read it, and (OMG) what was that?!?! :D...
  3. Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    Thanks Kaiten, I really appreciate that!!!! I will tjeck it out, just finished Shamo, and need something new to read :)
  4. Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    Not sure if this is the right place for me to be asking, but couldn't find any recommendation thread. As I was reading through the "most disturbing seinen titles" thread, the author Kago Shintaro was mentioned. I don't know any of his work, but since he was mentioned in that thread, I'm kind...
  5. \m/ THE METAL THREAD!!! \m/

    Floods is just .. The last part is just such a beautiful piece of music! Absolutely love that number :D
  6. \m/ THE METAL THREAD!!! \m/

    Haha, Dimmu Borgir brings back memories :D I used to listen to their "Enthrone darkness triumphant" album all the time.. Do you listen to other black metal bands?? Even though I don't listen to it anymore, I still remember the intro or first number (called "the oath") on the Emperor album...
  7. Useful Useful Links Thread!

    My teacher recommended these links: http://www.coscom.co.jp/ http://www.japanese-lesson.com/
  8. Scandinavian Community - Vikinger, kom sammen!

    Vinker lige en gang, og siger hej til alle skandinavier herinde :) (Selvom tråden ser lidt død ud) Tænker, er der nogen fra Malmø herinde der måske kunne give nogle tips til nogle super hyggelige områder at færdes i, som ikke lige er gågaden?? Altså jeg forventer ikke at Malmø har deres egen...
  9. Society Spanish Bullfighting: Animal Abuse or Cultural Heritage?

    Yeah, we SHOULD be against the cultural heritage, BECAUSE it is abuse and cruel, and both of us wish it could be stopped. BUT, I will honestly say that I'm a complete hypocrite while I say that, because do I eat meat for instance? Yeah. So is it alright for me to judge the spanish people for...
  10. Society Spanish Bullfighting: Animal Abuse or Cultural Heritage?

    But, there wouldn't be much to discuss then would there? Of course it's cruel and abuse, I think (I HOPE) that's obvious to most people. The question in my oppinion should rather be if one is against the cultural heritage or not, and why.
  11. Society Spanish Bullfighting: Animal Abuse or Cultural Heritage?

    Sorry k-dom, I really thought you were replying to me, sorry~ Yeah, absolutely. But since it's a philosophical question, we might never be able to answer properly ("how does the animal feel about it") - it's only natural to want to help those who suffer "more" (factory farming animals suffer...
  12. Society Spanish Bullfighting: Animal Abuse or Cultural Heritage?

    Please read my post again, because this was exactly what I said (wrote) ;) And as for the animal death, yeah, I too live in a developed country, but nonetheless animals are sometimes not slaughtered properly (cases where pigs have been slaughtered just with a captive bolt, and nothing else...
  13. Society Spanish Bullfighting: Animal Abuse or Cultural Heritage?

    If we can't compare the bullfighting subject to other animal welfare related subjects, there is not much to discuss in my opinion. Because I do agree that it's out of date, and personally I wish it would be stopped. But on "my list" of what needs hell of a lot more attention regarding animal...
  14. Movies The Movie Thread! - Continuation

    Haha, I absolutely hated it, had to force myself to stay in the cinema :) I can't help feeling sceptical about this movie. The original movie (from 1989) is one of my all-time favorite movies, and I was really disappointed when I saw the trailer for the new one. The atmosphere in the old...
  15. Politics STOP Joseph Kony NOW!

    I don't support this campaign. I was actually quite frustrated after seeing this documentary. First of all, it simplifies problems that are much more complexed than "capture one man, and everything is going to get better" Second, It worries me that they think that when the children soldiers...
Top