Recent content by Touchdown

  1. Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    Anybody thought that maybe BB didn't use his Darkness fruit to suck the Quake power from WB, but maybe something else entirely? Since, he is a schemer, and he must have taken into account that what if somebody ate the darkness fruit before he could get his hands on it, what would he do then? Do...
  2. Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    Didn't read the last 3 pages, so I'm sorry if this was gone through on them. I don't mean to be a Luffy-fanboi or anything of the sort, but one can only wonder at this point whether anyone with strong willpower will be able to get two powers from two fruits(See, I didn't say eat, maybe the...
  3. Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    It's kind of farfetched idea and it probably won't happen, but I've been thinking about Whitebeards death and Fishman Island. Even though the world isn't currently aware of the fact that Luffy was the one who set Ace free, maybe Luffy could do same kind of declaration as Whitebeard did back...
  4. Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    Blackbeard reminds of Joker from Batman, kind of. Schemer and such.
  5. Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    Yeah, noticed that now too. ^^ I stand corrected. Not talking about the chapter, but rather the few posters around these parts still hoping for something to bring him alive. Which is ridiculous considering it has been a month(?) since we pretty much knew he died.
  6. Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    Sorry for a post which doesn't have a line it follows, just tried to post it while reading what other people poste. :) The black circle around his hand is created when he uses his Quake-power when hitting somebody, I'd assume. He used it at the start of the war on the giant who tried to...
  7. Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    I would have thought that Sengoku had a fruit that made him grow, and not the giant in BBs crew? It'd be somewhat lame if there were 2 powers so close to each other(Sure, you could argue that Ace and Akainu had similar powers, but let's forget that for now). Maybe they got the giant out of...
  8. Chapter One Piece 573 Discussion / 574 Prediction

    On the point of Luffy hitting Akainu and people comparing it to hitting Magellan. That is true, but I can't shake the thought from my head that Luffy did hit that guy in the animefillers(Yeah, yeah, fillers and all that, just thought I'd chime in) at the glacier who had the fruit so he could...
  9. Chapter One Piece 569 Discussion / 570 Prediction

    There is still Squad left, he was strong. At least Whitebeard chose him to lead the attack at the beginning, so he must have trusted him and knew he was strong. Speaking of which, where is he(Squad)?
  10. Chapter One Piece 569 Discussion / 570 Prediction

    Epoch chapter inc, cannot wait! Oda is a genius! But, on the matter of things that matter: Where is Squado? And I could be seeing Dragon entering the war, or rather, wishing to know if it was Dragons posse who opened the Gate of Justice so our Jailbirds could sail in.
Top