Recent content by Tovrick

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 761 Discussion/ 762 Prediction - Chapter returns October 1st

    Re: One Piece Chapter 761 Discussion/ 762 Prediction - Break this week, returns October 1st This isn't a typical arc. The Strawhat's are split and they are getting a lot of help. Even if Luffy defeats DD it won't feel right to me. I'm kind of hoping DD flees because I won't be satisfied...
  2. Chapter One Piece 742 Discussion/ 743 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 742 Spoiler Discussion This isn't the usual crew verses crew arc. Even if Luffy wins you can't really call this a victory for the Straw Hat Crew. Until the Straw Hats reunite and dominate DD's crew it won't be a satisfying victory anyways. That could be why so much is off-panel...
  3. Chapter One Piece 734 Discussion/ 735 Predictions

    I'm sure DD and Luffy will fight but I think it will be interrupted by the factory destruction and/or Sugar being taken out. I don't see Dofla losing to Luffy here because of Ceaser and his unknown connection to Momonosuke. I think the final fight between Luffy and Dofla will be on Zou.
  4. Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    I've always felt the 'Will of D' and devil fruits share a connection. Maybe fruits inherit the will of their users to some extent and a bit of it gets transferred to the next user when eaten. I've always had the silent fear that Luffy inherited the Rubber fruit from Roger so Sabo's statement...
  5. Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    If transformations follow personalities I think turning Franky into a toy could backfire on the enemy -- Super Robot Franky toy, lol. If I had to guess I say Usopp is the one who knocks out Sugar after being turning into a toy. As for Robin I was thinking she gets hurt if her extra limbs are...
  6. Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    If Hack is the connection and Sabo and Koala still remember him then I have to wonder why he wasn't turned into a toy? I'm excited for the fight against Sugar, its going to be crazy. I can't imagine Oda not having at least one of the Straw Hats become a toy and maybe even given an order by...
  7. Discussion OP spoiler-free support group!!! (Ordeal of Curiosity)

    Reading through this thread it seems like most of you don't mind spoilers as long as they aren't too detailed. That's the way I like them personally. Would a thread for a partial spoiler discussion be possible? Maybe set up a word limit rule or no pictures or something. Or maybe keep it very...
  8. Chapter One Piece 729 Discussion / 730 Predictions- BREAK NEXT WEEK; CHAPTER RETURNS WEEK OF 02/12

    Quick question about ch 729 on page 5 -- Anyone else think DD using his strings on himself to kick like that? The 'lift' sound effect gave me that impression right away but I've seen no mention of it here so I am having doubts.
  9. Chapter One Piece 724 Discussion/ 725 Prediction

    No idea who is going to get the mera mera but I wanted to say that if the Strawhats do get their hands on it they are going to be desperate to get rid of it after the first couple of times Luffy gets hungry and makes a grab for it.
  10. Chapter One Piece 724 Discussion/ 725 Prediction

    My problem is that it was revealed as a string fruit and not some sort of puppeteer fruit. If I were to tie a string from me to someone else I could only stop them from moving away from me but I wouldn't be able to stop them from moving side to side or towards me. So if there are no special...
  11. Chapter One Piece 724 Discussion/ 725 Prediction

    I'm having a hard time imagining how you immobilize someone with strings. The best I can come up with is that they must be rigid: They don't bend, stretch or flex in any way without DD's permission. If that is true then making a barrier with them would be trivial.
  12. Chapter One Piece 724 Discussion/ 725 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 724 Spoiler Discussion If Sanji can't find a way around DD's strings Luffy is going to have a very difficult fight. Like the future fight vs Mihawk I think Luffy is going to have to let Zoro handle this one.
Top