Recent content by tracery

  1. tracery

    Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Reborn! Convo Thread - The Mafia Gathering! Can't this all just as easily be explained by the fact that he Lambo said he hit his head or something during the travel and didn't remember anything up until that point? That's what I think he said, at least...
  2. tracery

    Reborn 308 Discussion/ 309 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 308 Spoiler Thread my japanese is not good but I do see mentions of Mukuro in the spoilers
  3. tracery

    Reborn 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

    That sounds better, but I still think it's weird in this case because he was shown to be just as calm in the past, at least on a surface view... It makes sense that Tsuna's power would be the thing to excite/set him off like that, but it's probably not a fair assessment to say that it's his...
  4. tracery

    Reborn 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

    http://mangahelpers.com/m/katekyo-hitman-reborn/chapters/280/ HQ Raws! This!!! I am so.... baffled by the way he has been acting ever since his fight with Tsuna got serious. Honestly, he was more like.. mmm, who is a good example... Xanxus, I guess?? I mean, the hotbloodedness and all. I...
  5. tracery

    Reborn 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

    Any idea of what Byakuran is saying there (at the very end)? I feel like this still won't be the last of him... maybe they'll go to the past and try to beat the Cervello before they tip Byakuran off about the Mare rings? Hmm... (so we'd get to see young/uncorrupted byakuran, and that way he'd be...
  6. tracery

    Reborn 277 Discussion/ 278 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 277 Spoiler Thread i'd say it's PRIMO judging by the style of the gloves as well as his tie and cape. as for the baby face... the art has changed a lot since he last appeared fully. :(
  7. tracery

    Reborn! 276 Discussion/ 277 Predictions

    Re: Reborn! 276 Spoiler Thread ... To be honest, these spoilers seem to be really... fake. I know Ohana is usually a reliable source but I didn't think the Arco would intervene so soon? Isn't Tsuna going to fight back more? Just... what... :( And I really hope that rumor about it...
  8. tracery

    Reborn 262 Discussion/ 263 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 262 Spoiler Thread Yeah, I realized that the moment I pressed post ahah! thanks for the help, anyway
  9. tracery

    Reborn 262 Discussion/ 263 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 262 Spoiler Thread I AM SO CONFUSED AS TO WHY DANIELA IS EVEN IN THE POLL. No matter how one would try to rationalize this by saying she's a ~*badass*~ girl, has a tattoo, looks like Uni/Luce/etc, I just... what. @__@ I never even see fanart of her, so I don't get it? Ugh, seriously...
  10. tracery

    Reborn 261 Discussion/ 262 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 261 Spoiler Thread Yeah, I am seriously hoping they won't disappoint since Amano spent like 10 chapters just hyping up how amazing they are and stuff.
  11. tracery

    Reborn 261 Discussion/ 262 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 261 Spoiler Thread Haha, a pair of handcuffs and Daisy's out of the count... :|| i know it's HIBARI and all but man I hate it when shounen series do this... it's like they blow up a balloon to super-size and make you think they're OH SO SPECIAL AND POWERFUL but then the balloon just...
  12. tracery

    Reborn 260 Discussion/261 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 260 Spoiler Thread well, aren't all of the FW named after flowers? so i wonder if deisy is a legitimate spelling of daisy...
  13. tracery

    Reborn 260 Discussion/261 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 260 Spoiler Thread To be honest the Japanese can be sort of odd when it comes to the English spelling of names... I've seen the same character names spelled differently at different points and stuff, so... you know. Take it as you will And I'm having a hard time spotting...
  14. tracery

    Reborn 260 Discussion/261 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 260 Spoiler Thread Hm... I ran the spoilers through Google Translator (yeah silly, I know) and they're not making much sense to me. I did get a good laugh when it said Byakuran "ATE A RAPE"? Then something about a dream and Byakuran talking to a marshmallow? ... Yeah, not making much...
Top