Recent content by Trafalgarlawl

  1. Trafalgarlawl

    Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 598 Spoiler Discussion Thread lol looks like the doppelganger crew is pretending to be the straw hats and using their reputation to get whatever they want, since the real Straw Hats have "disappeared" for the last 2 years :amuse
  2. Trafalgarlawl

    Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 598 Spoiler Discussion Thread It's already been said but, Luffy got his huge scar from Akainu when he punched through Ace into Luffy`s chest. Also, love the new designs!!! Franky's is easily my favorite :D and all the Franky haters, I think will change their minds when they...
  3. Trafalgarlawl

    Chapter One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread

    good point!!! that's very true. His devil Fruit could explicitly be to change his body into instruments, meanwhile his songs could be a product of the Long-Arm tribe... Kenzan Island (where Brook is) is in Grand line, and Apoo is also listed as being from Grandline. :)
  4. Trafalgarlawl

    Chapter One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread

    I don't know what you're arguing anymore... >.> I said I agree that character redesigns (I DO know what they are :amuse) came to mind, but i just argued that the plot motivations came first. I guess we'll see how drastically they change in a few days :) by the way, Luffy DID get more...
  5. Trafalgarlawl

    Chapter One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread

    So you're saying that the real motivation for the time-skip is not the plot, which you call "sub-par reasons the manga gave", but the reason Oda decided to have a time skip is because he wants to change the character designs? >.> you're saying he said to himself one day, "i want to draw the...
  6. Trafalgarlawl

    Who will be next Admiral?

    good point, and a fundamental flaw with my logic :darn BUT no where has it been stated that Magellan might also not have Haki... (but ya, Hannyabal might not have what it takes to replace him :p) As for him taking on other strong characters, I think he obviously lacks the strong defense of a...
  7. Trafalgarlawl

    Who will be next Admiral?

    In terms of which of the introduced characters seems the most appropriate to be the next admiral, I'd have to say Magellan. 1. His powers most closely resemble a Logia's (although they aren't) 2. He's faced Luffy/other characters, and like every other time Luffy met up with an admiral, he...
Top