Recent content by Trafford Devil

  1. Trafford Devil

    Edited Mangas Errors

    [hr] [hr] [hr] [hr] [hr] [hr] [hr] [hr] [hr] [hr] [hr]
  2. Trafford Devil

    Road To 2002 Road 37-38 Discussions/Road 39-40 Predictions

    Mail, I think you're reading too much into it. It really wasn't an easy goal to score and the main reason it went in was it had the element of surprise. I mean who expects a goalkeeper to come up with an assist? That being said I don't think Hamburg would be able to score like that again...
  3. Trafford Devil

    Road To 2002 Road 24 Discussion/Road 25 Predictions

    Well Misaki has a French playing style and since this was around the 90s, I would have to go with Marseille because they won the Champions League during that time.
  4. Trafford Devil

    Road to 2002 Road 14 Discussion/Road 15 Predictions

    Yeah it's extremely difficult, but it's possible. But I think if Wakabayashi was working on this in training all the time with his forwards, maybe he's become good enough to pull it off. We'll just have to wait for the explanation.
  5. Trafford Devil

    Road to 2002 Road 14 Discussion/Road 15 Predictions

    Ok Mail, have a look at these videos, all I can say is that professional footballers do this all the time, they put food on their table by playing football so kicking a ball across a pitch isn't that difficult for them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_3wHJ395X0...
  6. Trafford Devil

    Road to 2002 Road 14 Discussion/Road 15 Predictions

    It's entirely possible, most goalkeepers have tremendous kicking power, i mean you see it all the time in football, goalkeepers kicking the ball the entire length of the pitch just passing it to each other, have a look on youtube and you'll find loads of goals scored by goalkeepers from across...
  7. Trafford Devil

    Road to 2002 - Road 12 Discussion/Road 13 Predictions

    Good challenge for Tsubasa, if you want to be the best then you have to beat the best. It's now up to Tsubasa to study and learn all of Rivaul's moves and then from that experience create new superior moves so he can surpass Rivaul. But I don't see it happening for a while though, I think...
  8. Trafford Devil

    Road to 2002 - Road 10 Discussion/Road 11 Predictions

    Shinji, when you say top team do you mean it as a top class team? or as the regular players, the starting XI? Because if it's the latter then it should be 'first team'.
  9. Trafford Devil

    Edited Mangas Errors

    yeah it does sound better that way. [hr] [hr] [hr] [hr] [hr] [hr] [hr]
  10. Trafford Devil

    Road To 2002 - Road 8 Discussion/Road 9 Prediction

    where did i ever say i'm not thankful? i think you're detecting hostility when there is none. i do some of the corrections for shinji and i was just pointing out what i think is a mistake. [hr] yeah Tsubasa will definitely get back up and try again, but i think Rivaul is just too powerful...
  11. Trafford Devil

    Road To 2002 - Road 8 Discussion/Road 9 Prediction

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squad_rotation_system Here's a wikipedia article on rotation, also if you google "Soccer/Football Turnover System" you'll find maybe 1 article about the Juventus team of the 90s which uses turnover system in the correct sense, i.e. resting squad players, the rest...
  12. Trafford Devil

    Road To 2002 - Road 8 Discussion/Road 9 Prediction

    Yeah but I've never heard it called the turnover system, rotation system is the most widely used term in english.
  13. Trafford Devil

    Road To 2002 - Road 8 Discussion/Road 9 Prediction

    Shinji: The system in which you change players for specific matches is called the rotation system, I've also put it in the corrections.
  14. Trafford Devil

    Road To 2002 - Road 6 Discussion/Road 7 Prediction

    Then what about the scene in World Youth where Anego saw the Nou Camp in a dream? Also I don't think Takahashi would specifically choose Barca just because Rivaldo was there, I think it's more a case of Rivaldo just happening to be there and Takahashi integrating him into the storyline as Rivaul.
Top