Recent content by trafkjamm

  1. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Discussion
  2. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Spoiler Discussion Shizune is a leaf ninja, she was originally trained by Tsunade.
  3. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Discussion / 421 Predictions While this may be true, it is yet to be seen... I think he is being portrayed that way.... for now. After all, we can still count on one hand how many he has killed.....or wait, can we? Had the chance to kill Naruto several times, but didn't...
  4. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 419 Discussion / 420 Predictions Good point, if I remember correctly. 90% of Naruto's chakra goes to suppressing the chakra of the 9 tails. He may be even stronger with out it!
  5. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 419 Discussion / 420 Predictions My theory may play out a little different, allthough I could be way off. I believe that when Naruto returns to konoha he will be immediately dispatched out with his team to go after the "Real" pain, this character we've not seen as of yet. The team...
Top