Recent content by TragicDeaf

  1. TragicDeaf

    Info Nanatsu no Taizai Discord Channel

    Whats the discord channel name?
  2. TragicDeaf

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 346 Discussion

    Wow finally its a wrap up. Its been great years with NNT. The end could have been better but no regrets everything in general was awesome. Thank you Estarossa and Meliodas.
  3. TragicDeaf

    Black Clover Chapter 240 Spoilers & Discussion

    Relax Asta got this. You might forgot how shockingly Gadja and Loro praised Asta post 6 months.
  4. TragicDeaf

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 340 Discussion

    Merlin is really annoying in this chapter and thats about it.πŸ˜’
  5. TragicDeaf

    Discussion How strong would be a One mode Mael

    The pattern in NNT-verse is simple. The latter power has been stronger than the previous one. We have been calculating the PL's ever since Escanors sunshine per second towards its peak before one mode then TC's individual PL strength, spirit and magic so on and so forth. We all knew what...
  6. TragicDeaf

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 339 Discussion

    Indeed. But Ive got to admit this is a super development in the story. By far this is the most intriguing chapter ever since NS divulged Estarossa as the long lost Mael. And pls dont ask me why a few chapters will answer everything.πŸ™
  7. TragicDeaf

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 337 Discussion

    Yes thats what I think it is.😁 So which means this has been Merlin's intention screwing everyones life including Elizabeth to get her one true love Meliodas. Merlin is insane.πŸ˜‚ I wonder how Merlin felt when Escanor trumped his one true love Meliodas face down on the ground.😁 Or was Merlin...
  8. TragicDeaf

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 337 Discussion

    I guess you missed it, no biggies. Try to remember Zel's interaction to the real Merlin.πŸ˜‰
  9. TragicDeaf

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 337 Discussion

    Looking back I highly respect Zeldris even more. His remarkable sense of reading foes was really spot on Merlin before she changed the topic as always "I was tracking down a minuscule amount of magic but found a big shot like you (Merlin) behind everything. What are you planning this time?"
  10. TragicDeaf

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 337 Discussion

    Thats what I thought as well. Kinda like incest to me, sarcastic pondering.😁
  11. TragicDeaf

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 337 Discussion

    @PeterC theres more that confuses me but I gonna save it for later hence Im not yet convinced in a certain character, Id let you know I promise.πŸ˜‰
  12. TragicDeaf

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 337 Discussion

    This is what Im talking about @PeterC there is a lot of confusion swirling around Merlin. It doesnt make any sense when she said Arthur was her only hope. As well as I knew it, she lied shed do what it takes to protect Elizabeth when in fact she tried to kill her several times. That is why I...
  13. TragicDeaf

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 336 Discussion

    Sort of but Merlin herself is so shady
  14. TragicDeaf

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 336 Discussion

    I hope next chapter NS would clear up the confusion swirling on Merlin.πŸ‘
  15. TragicDeaf

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 336 Discussion

    About Merlin. Its too early to tell but I just gonna keep it as of now. I dont want to sound pessimistic you know what I mean. I just gonna see how the story flows first its too early to tell.
Top