Recent content by Tran Linh

  1. Discussion The Japanese Study Thread

    Re: Help please? my sincerest advice: _ Take up your pen and start writing. 2 or three hours a day, constantly over a year, then you can do it. _ Drill as hard as you can, please, I myself am a slow learner so I made up for it by increasing the time I learn to 6-7 hours a day (I even purchased...
  2. Done help with shounen ai manga translation

    are you sure you wrote the right kanji? It seems like 男相手(otoko aite) to me. In that case, it can be translated as a male companion, I think?
  3. Done help translating a page? and a question

    Well, I personally agree with "it depends". e.g: 1. The fisherman case of mikkih: I will probably use"hey boy/lad/young guy(or man)"...but never will i use nii-chan on this case, it will be just creepy... On the other hand, like in the case of a younger sister calling her brother or an older...
  4. Primitive Machine

    I'm impressed. I like your drawing. Especially about that page with all those red...making me think that this view is from a person who is gushing blood all over under the sea...and then the story materializes...nah...anyways, good luck with your manga. I'll be looking forward to the finished...
Top