Recent content by Trashbags Lord

  1. Trashbags Lord

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    These are unreasonable expectations though. It all just sounds like you are projecting what you think the success of the franchise should be, as if that's something we can just determine, and not just wishful thinking. Just like the adaptation could have arguably been handled better, it could...
  2. Trashbags Lord

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I feel as though we are missing the bigger context here. Aino's ideal manga is a "transparent masterpiece" that everyone would love, even if that means removing herself from the art. While that succeeded, she lost sight of her passion, and collapsed from overwork. This all goes against what the...
  3. Trashbags Lord

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Hello everyone. I have been lurking here for a while now so I figured I'd say hi (though I'm already familiar with some here thanks to the server), and maybe contribute to the discussion sometimes.
  4. Trashbags Lord

    Request New Username Request Thread

    Hello, can you change my name to "Trashbags Lord"? Thank you in advance.
Top