Recent content by Travis

  1. Chapter Bleach 399 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 399 Discussion/400 Predictions Exactly. Gin will get his moment against Ichigo next chapter. Then Ichigo will don the mask and get his moment against Gin either defeating him or it going back and forth again. I suppose Gin may win but if Gin releases his bankai and perhaps a hollow...
  2. Chapter Bleach 398 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 398 Discussion/399 Predictions Well then explain how a shinigami was able to impregnate a human then.
  3. Chapter Bleach 398 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 398 Discussion/399 Predictions A shinigami is a type of soul, just like a hollow and a plus. You put those into a human body what's to say they aren't human? If it isn't possible then what was that whole storyline where Rukia's powers weren't recovering and Urahara turning her into...
  4. Chapter Bleach 398 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 398 Discussion/399 Predictions It's possible that arrancar could get into one of Urahara's gigai that turn you human and become human. I think you can infer that's what happened with Isshin. He had to become a human somehow and he lost his powers as a side effect. He gave up being a...
  5. Chapter Bleach 397 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 397 Discussion/ 398 Predictions You're a shinigami and a hollow. Is it possible Isshin fell in love with a arrancar and they somehow both became humans through Urahara's gigais and stuff? Would explain his hollow side and why Isshin would have to hide in the real world and would...
  6. Warner Brothers in Film Talks for Bleach Manga

    I think this is a very bad idea. However, if they could fit the story from the beginning up to when Byakuya kicked his ass and took Rukia back to SS as the ending of the first movie it might work. Of course they would have to include Chad and Ishida. They could then potentially use the SS...
  7. Chapter Bleach 393 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 393 Discussion/ 394 Prediction Yeah at this point I think someone will interfere to fight WW. Could be Ichigo but I don't know if that's likely. It could also be Unohana, but I don't know for sure. I think Urahara, Yoruichi, and Isshin need to make an appearance. Wouldn't it...
  8. Chapter Bleach 393 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 393 Discussion/ 394 Prediction If that were the case then he wouldn't have to grab Aizen's arm and say he caught him. He'd just wait to be attacked then perform that self destruct technique. It has nothing to do with shunpo and isn't mentioned at all. Yamamoto even yells at Ichigo...
  9. Chapter Bleach 393 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 393 Discussion/ 394 Prediction That doesn't make any sense. Yamamoto goes to the trouble of saying Aizen has been caught, and if he didn't have Aizen's arm then his aoe suicide attack would effectively just kill himself and not Aizen because Aizen could simply shunpo out of the...
  10. Chapter Bleach 393 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 393 Discussion/ 394 Prediction Does anyone else wonder why Yamamoto didn't stab Aizen at all if he had his arm? I mean his body has to be right there if he got his arm. He could have tried to chop off his head, cut of his arm, or stab him in the chest, but no he resorts to a cliche...
  11. Chapter Bleach 392 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 392 Discussion/393 Predictions Look, I didn't say not liking someone was an insult. I didn't tell you what to think either. I said you were insulting people who were Aizen fans, then you said it wasn't the Aizen fans it was the people who thought Aizen was untouchable. Then you...
  12. Chapter Bleach 392 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 392 Discussion/393 Predictions Why don't you just reply to my post with respect or don't reply at all? I based my thoughts on Kubo's writing direction and style and the fact Shinji and Shunsui didn't go bankai. Not on Aizen being "untouchable" because "I like him". You yourself...
  13. Chapter Bleach 392 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 392 Discussion/393 Predictions Yeah did you have any counterpoints or were you just insulting me? Just because I think it's a possiblity those captains can't hurt (besides the Shinji scratch) him doesn't mean he's untouchable. Read any of my past posts and you'd know that. Hell...
  14. Chapter Bleach 392 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 392 Discussion/393 Predictions There really isn't any group of people who thinks Aizen is untouchable. I haven't seen them. Even if there was people who seriously thought that way, they would be in the minority. It doesn't justify insulting people who are fans of certain characters...
  15. Chapter Bleach 392 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 392 Discussion/393 Predictions I'm guessing that he will use a mask to fight yama if he fights him 1v1. I don't know for sure, but yeah you're right it looks like he could have annihilated SS back in the SS arc, but then the manga would be over because everyone would be dead, except...
Top