Recent content by traxez

  1. traxez

    Shounen Meister by Kaji Kimiya

    Re: [NEWCOMER] Meister by Kaji Kimiya A new sport manga in WSJ! And it's soccer, I hope it will last long enough. We rarely see soccer manga nowadays. I'm definitely reading it.
  2. traxez

    Fun Thread Ask the evil genie to grant a wish

    Re: Ask the evil genie to grant a wish (v2) Granted! ...but 99% of world population is wiped out coz of unknown virus. (Nothing to dominate :p) I wish people could talk by telepathy.
  3. traxez

    Shounen Monster Hunter Orage by Hiro Mashima

    Nope, maybe because it's not that popular in Japan (why is that?). I hope it will be scanned by some nice monster hunter lover guy. If I found something, I'll post it here.
  4. traxez

    Shounen Monster Hunter Orage by Hiro Mashima

    I agree. Gurelli's death is kinda mysterious. Why? cuz it's just too sudden. Maybe the gunpowder thing is some excuse made by him and Kibarion. And it leads to another unknown motives...just maybe :p New volume cover looks good. Thanks a lot.
  5. traxez

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread Currently playing PES 09 and FM 09. Also WC3-DOTA, when I'm bored with those two. Eagerly waiting for Diablo 3 and hoping play NFS Undercover.
  6. traxez

    Fun Thread Ask the evil genie to grant a wish

    Re: Ask the evil genie to grant a wish (v2) Granted, but your homework comes per hour. I wish I am dead now.
  7. traxez

    Other If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

    I want the power of 'speak and understand any languages in the universe'. One of my goal is to spread manga across the universe... even cats or dogs read manga. ^_^
  8. traxez

    Games Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

    Re: Diablo 3 Announced I wonder how many classes are available... 5 or 6 maybe? I hope the Hunter/Ranger/Archer or any long ranged class is there. Coz it's my favorite beside the Assassin.
  9. traxez

    Fun Thread Ask the evil genie to grant a wish

    Re: Ask the evil genie to grant a wish (v2) Your wish is granted, but you crashed on the first turn. The car is wrecked. :o I wish I can discover new earth and move good people there.
  10. traxez

    Request Pagination

    Hello, I have a suggestion about the pagination of the new downloads section in the new beta layout (maybe not just the downloads section :tem). Currently, to navigate it, the available options are only "Next Page" and "Last Page". Here's the screenshot: <---the current pagination If...
  11. traxez

    Shounen Monster Hunter Orage by Hiro Mashima

    Yup, monthly magazine issues are always like that...wonder why though. :darn It surprises me too! I thought Shiki's seal was a fake, then turns out...surprising, his Master's seal is the fake one :eek. The reason why Shiki's Master gave him seal is revealed on the next chapter (I...
  12. traxez

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Hi Raysen! Fave manga, hmmm... I like a lot of them, but I prefer the funny one, One Piece is one of the funniest manga I\'ve read. Sure, I\'d like to join OP discussions. :) and, here\'s the avatar\'s (it\'s a smiley, btw) creator site : www.rokey.net -> genius designer :D
  13. traxez

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Hey, I'm Shawn, I've been downloading manga at MH for some time. My favourite manga genre (or demography, maybe...) is shounen. And I feel that I can contribute something to MH Community by joining the forums. Pleased to meet you all!
Top