Recent content by treemu

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 527 Discussion/528 Predictions As far as I know, everyone of CP9 (excluding Spandam, if you want to consider him a member) is still at large. That is, if the cover story happens in real time or close to it. Who I'm waiting for Luffy to meet is Mr. 1. He had a relatively low...
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 50 (ch482-491) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 486 Predictions I wouldn't like that. I've sort of gotten used to the balance of power among the Powerhouse trio (Luffy, Zoro and Sanji). Of course, Luffy is the strongest, but like in rock-paper-scissors, I like to think that they could beat each other. Giving Zoro a DF...
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 461 Discussion I finally got to see that Enel face on Perona(frickin' emayzeng). A fun chappy overall. I'm actually quite pleased with Oda's pairings, in such a way that he has to come up with some crazy moves for Usopp and the two zombie gals. Cindry's simply too weak for Robin...
  4. One Piece Movie 8

    Re: movie 8 .torrent arrived quite a while ago. It has also been uploaded to Dailymotion.com. Check out stormberry.tv for some speedsubs.
  5. I might try watching One Piece anime, but

    I remember when I first started watching OP. The first 40 or so episodes were... well, boring, but after that it hooks you. Like many others before me have said OP does suffer from filleritis(which long anime does not?) but not in the degree of Naruto. The concept of OP makes it difficult to...
  6. Chapter One Piece Volume 47 (ch450-459) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 459 Discussion This Laboon's comeback thingy first reminded me of a similar incident in the previous saga(Oimo & Kaashii being nakama of Dorry & Brogy). It kinda' got me wondering just how brilliant Oda can be at his best, bringing characters from far back to the current chaps...
  7. Other Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes!

    Re: Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes! (Post it here) "Nobody knows whether our personalities pass on to another existence or sphere, but if we can evolve an instrument so delicate as to be manipulated by our personality as it survives in the next life, such an instrument ought to record...
  8. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 436 Predictions I hope we get to see the joining of Franky and the new ship in the next chappy and then Ace. I just wanna see the new ship and the reactions of the crew when they get Franky
  9. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 435 Predictions I'd have to agree wiht you, Anti-panda. I think Shanks doesn't think much of Buggy but for Buggy, Shanks is his rival, as he sees Shanks as a reason to why he ate the devil fruit in the first place. What it comes for the Blackbeard & Co. vs. Ace fight, I'll have...
  10. Other Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes!

    Re: Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes! (Post it here) okay here come the right answers: 1. Keanu Reeves in "Constantine" 2. Judd Nelson in "The Breakfast Club" 3. Brad Pitt in "Fight Club" 4. Shotaro Kaneda in "Akira" 5. Russel Crow in "A Beautiful Mind" 6. Ian McKellen in "X-Men" 7. Kevin...
  11. Other Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes!

    Re: Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes! (Post it here) Time for another quote quiz! These are all from movies. 5 points if you know the name of the movie, +2 for the name of the actor(or the character): 1. Officially, I was dead for two minutes... but believe me, two minutes in hell is a...
  12. Chapter One Piece Volume 44 (ch420-430) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 430 Discussion Oh, pardon me... Speaking of which what do you guys think they'll name the next ship?
  13. Chapter One Piece Volume 44 (ch420-430) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 430 Discussion Merry had matched their status up till this point, because she(/he?) had evolved with the crew. If it had been the same the whole series it wouldn't've lasted through Alabasta arc. It's a ship made by a... servant? Butler? Can't remember what Merry is (according to...
  14. One Piece Movie 7

    I think more moves should have been shown in all the movies so far. I mean we only get to see 1 or 2 (or no) moves from each of the Straw Hats (with the exception of Luffy).
  15. Chapter One Piece Volume 44 (ch420-430) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 430 Discussion That was pretty awfully said baxteristic. This chapter has proved once again that One Piece is getting better and better and not falling into repeating itself like so many others. This is the first time (that I recall) that a good guy dies in a not-flashback...
Top