Re: DGM Chapter 193 Spoilers Thread
I don't think that alma and that girl are related because of their similar apearence, but Emilia that have a great resemblance with her, and Alma with Timothy. I just think is coincidence, Hoshino's drawing style.
But that promise about even if they are old...
Well, considering that I loooove all arcs of this manga, and that I am grateful of it having so many different arcs, so it is not fight after fight like other mangas... I will say the ones I like the least, those are: Crowley and Eliade and THe Ghost of Martel. I like them but not that much. And...
Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction
Hi everyone, I don't know if this was mentioned before, but was I the only one that when the "misterious woman" appeared in Kanda's memories the idea of her looking a bit similar to Emilia (her hair style at least) came to mind?
I can`t imagine...
Re: D.Gray-man on Hiatus
I feel the same way about the next mission, I don't think it is just coincidence that Lenalee and Kanda (the only two who had seen Allen being taken over by the 14th) are going on a mission with him, besides the hint about kanda's past....can't wait!!!! :D
Re: DGM 186 Discussion/187 Prediction
I understood it wrong or Kanda sees flowers everywhere and at all times?? that's the idea the last page gave me (kanda and bak surrounded by flowers)
Edit: I just red all the previous posts....I understood it right : ), poor Kanda so serious and seeing...
Re: Bleach 354 Spoiler Discussion Thread
I am the only one who is tired to see that bleach's main plot is reduced to "my lever of power is....so who can i crash?" or " I am....and I can do this....so I will crash you" In this chapter shows this in the talk about if they can take down Yammy...
Re: DGM 184 Discussion / 185 Prediction
You are so right about the Brain resemblance!!! LOL I loved this chapter, allen and Lenalee kawaii :D waiting for the translation
Re: DGM 173 Spoiler Thread
I don't understand why the complains.... it sounds like you all want the manga to finish in the next chapters ¿?......If we compare it with other mangas...d gray man doesn't have that much of fillers... and the fillers are quite funny, every time i read the...
Re: DGM 167 Discussion/168 Predictions
For the ones that were thinking that Tim was acting strange eating his cigarette...well he wasn't :amuse Rereading last chapters I discover by chance that in the chapter they arrive to the new headquarters, page 10, you can see Tim eating Bookman's...
Re: DGM 167 Spoiler Thread
mmm...actually the idea that I had after reading that part in english was that Cross maight have been asked or ordered to kill Allen if he became the 14th or even before that...:(