Recent content by Triggerx

  1. Movie Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 6

    BTW you guys the whole movie is based on a what if scenario, Its not a dream, or alternate reality kind of thing. The previous description pretty much says it all. Its all just a Genjutsu that sakura and Naruto are under
  2. Chapter Naruto 579 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 579 Discussion / 580 Predictions Idk if anybody here keeps up with the show, but if you watch it youll see that manda v2 actually has arms.possibly a dragon sage reference. Anybody know if this is consistent with the manga?
  3. Chapter Naruto 549 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 549 Discussion / 550 Predictions I would definitely have to agree with whoever stated that sharingan is genjutsu, byakugan is taijutsu, and rinnegan is ninjutsu. Although the sharingan has thee ability to copy all jutsu, I doubt it lets you use every element. Think about it, Kakashi...
  4. Chapter Bleach 417 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 417 Discussion/418 Predictions Well I dont post too often, but I had an idea cross my mind. I think the reason Ichigos Reiatsu cant be detected is because of something like completely unheard of. What I mean is that it always seemed like Zanpakuto or their hollowfications were always...
  5. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Do we know if one tailed kyuubi form is gone? I really hope not, because it would be really cool to do both like, depending on where your health is, is the amount of tails youll grow when the awakening is used.
  6. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Yeah Im positive Hiruko will be in this game, but my argument is whether or not he will be his own character slot or not. I just dont think he will be. My reasons for this is 1.Hes always been a seperate character from sasori in all the...
  7. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Itll be Hiruko, just trust me on this one. Hiruko and Sasori have never been the same character ever in any naruto game, theyre too different and exist at different points of the story. Although Id like it if they were all wrapped up into...
  8. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Doubt it, more like 41.Chiyo 42.Hiruko Which would explain the 42 character slots, and Hiruko and Sasori have never really been one character, although id like them to be. Also leads me to another question now that we've seen the character...
  9. Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions No offence, a lot of you are sounding ridiculous right now. Although im sure there are some sort of power ladder system within the series, I doubt any of us here could make an accurate judgement as to who would beat who. For example, Neji was said to be...
  10. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) You never know. I think Bees awakening is probably his full form, while his cloak is incorporated into his normal ougi. Whereas the lariat and 7 sword style will be jutsus, and or incorporated into his regular moveset. The Fourth...
  11. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) I agree with Vintage though, It would be a shame of going through this topic and seeing, XBox version is better than Ps3. However mentioning the graphical quality of the games compared is part of discussing the game, unfortunately when its...
  12. Chapter Naruto 491 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 491 Spoiler Discussion Maybe, Ir if Kisame is still really with Bee it could end up screwing himsef over. Remember Sage Mode. I woundt be surprised if naruto could seperate the two entities chakra, and it becomes a 2vs1 fight on the island.
  13. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions - Part 1 I actually thought about it. Idk I think Danzou was experimented on by Oro willingly, and thats his tie with him. I think his arm is another Kekkai Genkai that doesnt belong to him. In short I think hes composed of 2 kekkai genki, the...
  14. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Spoiler Discussion Well all these speculations of Danzou=Madara are getting more support, but I still think theres a chance that thats not the case. I think Danzou's Sharingan is much like Kakashi's, except maybe his sharingan is Obito's damaged half, hence the relation...
  15. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion I wouldn't speak to soon about Naruto not using sage mode. Who knows, he has been rapidly improving over time since part 2. It may be possible for him to concentrate sage chakra into one specific location of his body. In this case his hands. This would really...
Top