Recent content by Trin

  1. Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    we'll se to that *g* i don't deny it. it's just that taking off one's shirt is no "character is gay" indicator
  2. Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    obviously those wings would not fit under the shirt. so either he takes it off or it rips. what would you prefer? I actually think it is a very good explanation for the open shirt! no weird fashon sense ^^ >.> and if every man who stands around with no shirt was gay, mankind would not be on...
  3. Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    Can anybody read the names on orochimaru's parents grave? I think the first three characters of each line look a bit similar.. so it might be a surname? would be interesting to know.. and has anyone noticed orochi's colar design.. I think I saw it on the last sannin flashback, too. Perhaps a...
Top