Recent content by Trolasus

  1. Discussion "The Homeland" security - Team RBAM Mission Go - Explained

    One thing that bothers me is how was marcel eaten. I mean, any of them could have transformed. I?m gonna guess they were too tired, but still, it's weird. I don't remember if they explained it.
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 70 Discussion / Chapter 71 Predictions

    Dr Zaius? is that his name? How do you know? I was thinking, if eren can do the harden thing, can't he make weapons for himself in titan form? That would be kickass and a very interesting power spike.
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 70 Discussion / Chapter 71 Predictions

    Thanks for the answer guys. I've been thinking, is it possible that there are more places with walls around them? Maybe RBA are from another one, since it would not make sense that their hometown is not protected, they are equally eaten by titans. Other point is, why do RBA say that the...
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 70 Discussion / Chapter 71 Predictions

    Ok guys, i dont understand whats the importance of the instructor seeing grishna. Can anyone explain? Thank you.
Top