Recent content by trueno_twentyone

  1. trueno_twentyone

    Movie Evangelion Rebuild

    Re: Evangelion (Movie Rebuilt) They've changed a lot about the story, enhanced the way the story is told by using CG's and edited some character design which they deem to be needed. The first movie is basically the foundation of the whole new theatrical edition. The second installment takes...
  2. trueno_twentyone

    Seinen Neon Genesis Evanglion by Sadamoto Yoshiyuki

    Ok guys, I may be able to shed some light for those wondering what Evangelion is all about. You can visit this site if you want information about Evangelion. The site contains news and whatnot about Evangelion. BTW, I'm looking for the guys who translate Eva. Can someone point them out...
  3. trueno_twentyone

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Greetings MangaHelpers Community! I'm trueno_twentyone, you can also call me as t_21 if you found it very tedious to type my username. I am from the Philippines and is an avid fan of anime, specially Evangelion and Initial D. I ended up joining this community because I was looking for Neon...
Top