Recent content by Trunkz Jr

  1. Trunkz Jr

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...)

    No, please just no... Seriously I own all the box sets and aside from the pretty box art and what not, the voices did not work for me, they couldn't even grab the OVA's.. They had their chance, FUNi's turn now :)
  2. Trunkz Jr

    Question Timeskip YAY or NAY

    Yay. I would love to see Gon be around 15-16.
  3. Trunkz Jr

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...)

    Re: HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! Part 2 When Lucifer dodges Silvas jump and counters right away with the knife was great, in the 99 it feels like a pause happens where as madhouse kept the momentum going through that first stage of the fight.
  4. Trunkz Jr

    Fun HXH Parody

    I thought a fair amount of it was funny, tho the direction their going with it is odd.
  5. Trunkz Jr

    Fun What's your result?

    Best Friend: Hisoka Rival: Gon Interested in you: Leorio Targeting you: Gittarackur Your Target: Sommy PASSED Scary.
  6. Trunkz Jr

    Anime A Hunter x Hunter Movie

    Agreed. I'm just glad the series is becoming more popular, hopefully series like Naruto and Bleach end soon so series like Hunter X Hunter stand out more since they obviously deserve more spotlight.
  7. Trunkz Jr

    Fun Hunter x Hunter Figures/Collections/Merchandise

    Hope to see a large PVC some day XD
  8. Trunkz Jr

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    Awesome Review SHINOBI, you are the male Mr Toto around here ^^
Top