Recent content by trw330

  1. Discussion Where are Sakura's Parents?

    I think the main thing that caused me to ask this question is that Sakura is one of the three main characters, the other two of which have had their family situation explored quite a bit. I could understand with some of the other less important characters, but I'm just curious as to why...
  2. Discussion Does Sakura likeing Sasuke more than Naruto effect your view on her?

    I think the reason why Kishimoto has chosen to keep the Sakura/Sasuke thing going is to mirror Naruto's refusal to ever give up. I don't think she will ever give up on Sasuke, the way Naruto won't give up on Sasuke, or bringing peace to the ninja world, etc. As readers and regular people who...
  3. Discussion Where are Sakura's Parents?

    That would be great! Maybe then Sakura would finally hate him and "Shannaro!!!" his ass into the ground :-P [hr] The main reason why I thought it was significant is because she's one of the 3 main characters and she hasn't been fully developed. Giggity.
  4. Discussion Where are Sakura's Parents?

    I agree with what you said about her mother :-) She probably has no father to speak of anyway, since girls with daddy issues are usually the ones who fall for complete assholes who don't care anything about them!
  5. Discussion Where are Sakura's Parents?

    My bad. Next time I'll post a retarded theory about how Tobi isn't really Madara, he's just a mutant cloned from Shisui's left nut or something.
  6. Discussion Where are Sakura's Parents?

    Something has been bugging me lately about the Naruto story. One of the main themes has been family and passing the will of fire on to the next generation, etc. We have seen almost all of the Konoha gangs parents now, and even some siblings, and we have even had the opportunity to see some of...
  7. Free Naruto RPG?

    Try these links for free Naruto RPG: http://www.scribd.com/doc/12892735/Naruto-d20 http://www.narutod20.com/
Top