Recent content by Tsubaki88

  1. Tsubaki88

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 Whoa,whoa a Level E anime? I Didn't see that coming,but bring it on lol xD
  2. Tsubaki88

    Character Analysis: Kisuke Urahara

    ^The funny thing is,that Kubo said once in the american Shonen Jump interview of the 2008 Comic-Con that Urahara was based on Snufkin. However,yeah,his sword has this chinese feel going on...kinda cool and quite different,like Yamamoto's vice-captain sword that looks more like a Foil/Fleuret...
  3. Tsubaki88

    Discussion Is Masashi Kishimoto Sexist?

    I do not think Mr Kishimoto is a sexist,I pretty much like reading his story and his characters and I'm attached to some of them (whoo-Hoo Naruto,Tsunade,Killer Bee! <3)...however: I'm sorry,but what's that supposed to mean? As far as I've read Kubo has written some of the best female...
  4. Tsubaki88

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    I wonder what Suzunari is about?
Top