Recent content by TSUBASA 10

  1. TSUBASA 10

    When did you first watch CT?

    Hi..... ....... then I 7 Or 6 Years Old.. And now I 14 years old...
  2. TSUBASA 10

    Rate the japanese chars

    Tsubasa misaki wakabayashi Hyuga shingo masoyama misugi sawada ishi soda jito nita and......
  3. TSUBASA 10

    Lock this topic please

    Re: Why are other mangas better than CT? IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. No..... In Iran CT is a very good Anime & Manga.... But the the all pepole in Iran Likes CT Anime... And a few pepole likes CT manga... ......................... I have question.... I want know all of capitan tsubasa anime...
  4. TSUBASA 10

    Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    mmm.... Just Tsubasa For ever.
  5. TSUBASA 10

    Golden 23 Game on Mobile

    Hi Santabla..... If You Give Me This Game Link Download.? I want any capitan tsubasa game fo mobile.... if you give me? Thanks
  6. TSUBASA 10

    Do you like Tsubasa Oozora?

    Yes.... I Like Tsubasa... He is a good Middfilder In the World:D:D
Top