Recent content by Tsubasaholic

  1. Tsubasaholic

    favorite couple?

    Why is there this perception that Tsubasa-M is 'more' dedicated? Surely they've both shown that they'll do ANYTHING for the one they love (and vice versa) so comparing what they've done in different situations when faced with different challenges and choices is kind of pointless. I can't...
  2. Tsubasaholic

    Shounen Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles by CLAMP

    Re: The Tsubasa Mega-Convo Rosseau. . . Annnywaay. . . speaking of multiculturalism and TRC has anyone else really registered that CCS!Syaoran and CCS!Sakura (who is a minor character in TRC and therefore Relevant) are a cross-cultural couple? He's Chinese (from Hong Kong, but still) and...
  3. Tsubasaholic

    Shounen Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles by CLAMP

    Re: The Tsubasa Mega-Convo Does anyone else think that it would be totally mint if Fai, Kurogane, Tsubasa-M, and Mokona all visited the Horitsuba world? :D Fai's reaction to H!Fai and H!Yuui would be interesting. . .
  4. Tsubasaholic

    (Un)Answered Questions

    Hmmmm. . . My personal definitions of 'heart' and 'soul' are other way round, but your interpretation of what the two mean in TRC is interesting in light of the translation notes in volume 16 of the Del Rey translation. Syaoran and "heart," page 122 Although the Japanese words for 'soul' and...
  5. Tsubasaholic

    (Un)Answered Questions

    YES! All but indisputable evidence that Tsubasa-F was cloned at the winding back! Thank you Shiru-chan! Gutted about your rabbit :(
  6. Tsubasaholic

    (Un)Answered Questions

    That's a really interesting point about the same personality not being able to exist in two people and it touches on several weird little contradictions in the text. At one point it says Tsubasa-M copied his heart into Syaoran which, if your theory about the same heart/soul is true would have...
  7. Tsubasaholic

    favorite couple?

    They (along with every true couple ever) remind me of sonnet 116. Particularly the lines "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove. O, no! it is an ever-fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken". If that's not Sakura, I don't know...
  8. Tsubasaholic

    Tsubasa Epilogue Discussion - END

    How exactly has it taken me the best part of a month to get here? Okay, I really struggled to come to terms with the apparent bruising disappointment that was the end of TRC after 232 came out. I hated it. I saw it as a failure to move on and loss of autonomy for the reals and an insult to the...
  9. Tsubasaholic

    favorite couple?

    Surely you mean "Tsubasa (M) and Tsubasa (F)"? :D Well, if I'm being balanced and reasonable I'd say that Clamp are so very good at relationships that every one has its own subtleties and distinctions that makes it compelling and that as they are all so different comparing them is a meaningless...
  10. Tsubasaholic

    Shounen Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles by CLAMP

    Re: The Tsubasa Mega-Convo I find that even though my interests and main focus move on, I still remain loyal to the things that were important to me. They matter, but they're closed interests rather than open ones. I sort of feel that way about TRC now. The series is over and I've got other...
  11. Tsubasaholic

    Kurogane end with tomoyo?

    Look, I fully support people's right to be KuroFai, I recognize the ship as a totally legitimate perspective even though I don't support it, I don't see you as a bunch of ditzy yaoi fangirls (the quality of the writing on this thread alone proves that), and I hate flaming wars too, but could you...
  12. Tsubasaholic

    Tsubasa Spoiler Thread

    NO!!! Tsubasa(M) and Tsubasa(F) are their names from now on! In full accordance with this revelation, let the prefix 'C!' be stripped from those formerly referred to as C!Syaoran and C!Sakura in order that all may be called by their own true names in this new and enlightened world.
  13. Tsubasaholic

    Tsubasa Spoiler Thread

    IT'S CLOSURE!!! THEY'RE USING THEIR REAL NAME(S) -lol-!!! THEY'VE NOT PERMANENTLY MERGED!!! YES!!! THANK YOU CLAMP!!! I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T LET US DOWN!!! Or at least I really really hoped you wouldn't!
  14. Tsubasaholic

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 232 Discussion to the Final Chapter! You're right, we are lucky! I remember when I was in Paris there was a moment when in the midst of madly wishing I'd get CLAMPs' autographs (I find plurals and possessives SO hard when talking about them...) I realised that I had the...
  15. Tsubasaholic

    Shounen Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles by CLAMP

    Re: The Tsubasa Mega-Convo Americans are truly ingenious at finding ways to avoid leaving their cars
Top