Recent content by Tsuji

  1. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    Chopper is already on Luffy's head, so yeah.. NA... RU... TO... basically.
  2. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    I think they mostly fine, especially when they get to do something, but I do remember that towards the end, the men on the cover looked more beautiful than the women. And I mean beautiful, that wasn't just handsome.
  3. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 6

    I can't really check since I gave my copy of Jump VS to someone else, but as far as I remember, Yoakemono was about a kid who wanted to join Shinsengumi right around the time the black ships showed up. People from Shinsengumi can turn into monsters and everything... Quite standard. Since it's...
  4. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Certainly, sankakucomplex is not the best source of manga news (considering they are claiming soma has bombed in that link) but the actual source of news is a Japanese newspaper: http://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXNASFK1301V_T10C13A5000001/. The news article is from May and it was published in...
  5. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    I don't remember the girl and the invisible man from the first one though. Were they really in the 2011 oneshot as well? =S Speaking of Jump VS... I wonder how Egg Knocker and Stealth Symphony did. I liked Enma Gavel, so I expected a lot from Yoakemono, but it turned out to be just another...
  6. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    It's first week sales are nowhere near that. It sold ~110K in its first week for that chapter in the link. I love how Amano's male characters are always better looking than female ones. Especially in color pages...
  7. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    I'd love it if Medaka continued a little bit longer, but it ending here wouldn't be surprising either. Still, I doubt it has anything to do with Nisio's new serie, Densetsu Series. He wrote Himeiden and Hitsuuden (first 2 LNs of the series) while working on not just Medaka Box but also...
  8. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    It's not that Assassination Classroom sold over 1 million copies for each volume (It sold around 1,2 million so far). It says there are 2,700,000 copies of volume 1 and 2 in circulation--which is still quite a feat.
  9. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    Ah, forgot about that... ;;; Well, there is still time...
  10. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    November 19th - November 25th Jump Comic Sales 11 -- *,*64,481 2,560,402 *5 - ONE PIECE 68 20 -- *,*38,006 *,361,695 *5 - Assassination Classroom 1 (I'm just doing posting these for the sake of Assassination Classroom at this point. It far surpassed anything that came after Death Note in its...
  11. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    It probably made it around somewhere between 30 and 50 this year as well, but I don't know those between 30 and 50, so...
  12. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    30 Top-Selling Manga in Japan by Series: 2012 (Sales from November 21, 2011 to November 18, 2012) *1 (*1) -- 23,464,866 (37,996,373) - ONE PIECE *2 (24) -- *8,070,446 (*1,712,983) - Kuroko no Basuke *3 (*2) -- *6,495,240 (*6,874,840) - Naruto *8 (13) -- *3,439,839 (*2,922,876) - Hunter×Hunter...
  13. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4 November 19th - November 25th Jump Comic Sales *7 -- *,105,296 2,495,921 *4 - ONE PIECE 68 16 -- *,*62,180 *,323,689 *4 - Assassination Classroom 1 Assassination Classroom's rank may be lower, but it actually sold almost...
  14. Tsuji

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4 November 12th - November 18th Jump Comic Sales *1 -- *,202,066 2,390,625 *3 - ONE PIECE 68 *9 -- *,*53,134 *,261,509 *3 - Assassination Classroom 1 25 -- *,*25,958 *,180,161 *3 - SKET DANCE 27 Since I'm doing what...
Top