Recent content by Tsukihime no uta

  1. Info Konomi on Twitter (Contains Spoilers)

    Yagyuu appearance!!! King of chess sounds to me that it relates more to Noah instead of atobe--- or maybe it could mean both. Really looking forward to this month
  2. Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 195, 196 and 197 Discussion/Predictions

    A possible prediction. If Sanada busts out the double clutch or even triple clutch, it might possibly be countered with good doubles teamwork. What exactly I mean is based off my theory of how black aura I think works. Please correct me if I am wrong or add to it, but after sanada initially hits...
  3. Info Konomi on Twitter (Contains Spoilers)

    If that is the case, we prolly won't see the USA team till after Japan finishes its group stage. I am very curious to see if they would put what to me seems like one of the heaviest Middle school doubles, against Australia when I personally think they are the type that are suited to face...
  4. Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. December 4th) Cool to see that they both were able to return the whirlpool shot. I was afraid that Yukimura would get no attention in the last point, possibly having just Tokugawa returning the Volk's shot. I mean he is the strongest middle...
  5. Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. November 4th) Just to clarify, so the last chapter of this month ends with match point? So we won't know the outcome till another month? At thispoint though, if Volk has match point I feel that no matterwhat happens, Germany is going to take...
  6. Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. October 4th) Wow. So really no PoP! It seemed like he was on the track to get it with how someof his previous matches went, and after the whole build up with ryoma memories :(
  7. Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. September 4th) If that is the case--- this hints at Yukimura possibly getting PoP...sucks that we wont find out till next month... :(
  8. Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. September 4th) Glad to see some focus on Yukimura, but is this like a mental flashback? or during the currentmatch?
  9. Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Anime Discussion Thread [OVA vs Genius 10 Ep. 5&6] Thank you for this find! I was looking for quite a while with no luck >.<
  10. Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Anime Discussion Thread [OVA vs Genius 10 Ep. 3&4] When is the release date for the next OVAs?
  11. Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 126, 127, 128 and 129 Discussion/Predictions

    What is the likelihood that Fuji and Tezuka will have a rematch if Japan and Germany play against each other? I guess that would switch out the poissble tezuka versus Ryoma rematch if Germany plays against USA. Unless there is a round robin type of format, then they could all face each other...
  12. Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 120, 121 and 122 Discussion/Predictions

    All I can say for now is wow... just wow.. These chapters were definitely worth the month wait
  13. Info Konomi on Twitter (Contains Spoilers)

    FUJI!!!!! Well, that was fun while it lasted.
  14. Spoiler Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread - No. 1

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. February 4th) Ref. " 30 - 0" Coaches "Ok. We have seen enough points played. Commence the environmental destruction."
  15. Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 115, 116 and 117 Discussion/Predictions

    On the second page Nanjiro tells Ryoga to play a match with echizen so that he can remember "everything". I wonder if there is any more flash back left to remember aside from what we already learned in the previous chapters.
Top