Recent content by Tsukou

  1. Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

    I really liked the pacing of this chapter. I mean, I'm so glad nothing got dragged, and the sudden transition felt oddly smooth. The twists were also very unexpected.. Like at the beginning you're going.. 'wtf is stein talking about..' and then you're like 'OH, DAMN.." The part with Angela...
  2. Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 220 Discussion / 221 PredictionThread Who says it has to be a guy? Gokudera's Sister omfg.. j/k~ (kind of..) (http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/156/12/) (ps. just because someone was close to Tsuna doesn't mean they couldn't have been brainwashed a la Byakuran...
  3. Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 218 Discussion / 219 Predictions Thread yea, the plot twist was good, but now it's a matter of execution. can he make this plot twist plausible, or will it be fail.. >__>; i can honestly see it going both ways. super amazing, and super.. under-whelming. anyways, now who do they...
Top