T_T no ToG next week. I hope it's not that serious or corona. get well author-san.
Quantity and quality, so far, fug had better line up but we still don't have a clue on the new 4th corps that replace kalla's troops.
ugh the wait would be hard. hoping it won't be that long.
yama is probably saving his strength for yas but baam sure is slow to fire that arrow. maybe because it's new weapon and his clueless on how to use it but still slow.
and more flashback for bunch of side characters. ugh.
This chapter actually made me excited to see what happens next. What a cool line up for the enemy while Bam is just alone (for now) with Hwaryun but its most likely he alone would charge there with Hwaryun giving instructions in long distance.
Things are becoming interesting but I hope it won't turn dull again. Being hype in the beginning but in the end just to turn into disappointment was a norm for season 3 of tower of god. all in good start but all end in bad if you ask me.
translations? why did bam and the others ran away? I was hoping he would at least attack kallavan at least one but nooope! they ran away. what's the deal with that?
the war, it looks like all these things are all just preparation for war. and fug wants meat shield.
I wonder what's happening to jahad and lopobia family.