Recent content by Tsunami'T

  1. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 205 Discussion / 206 Prediction May I ask if there was gonna be a new chapter this month? I don't find anything that says the opposite, so i'm a little bit confused since it is supposed to come about now -in fact earlier- but there are not traces of it. Could someone be so...
  2. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 185 Spoiler Thread Aleluya! After 185 chapters, we will know SOMETHING about this guy (and Marie!! >_< ). Hoshino rules~ I love you baby~! xD I like very very much how the story is going on.
  3. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 184 Spoiler Thread I think it is obvius that Allen knows about the 14th trying to take control. I don't know if he is conscious whenever this happens but if I wake up with a scar on my chest I would meditate on it. Link and Marie must know about it too. If the Order don't do anything it...
  4. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 184 Spoiler Thread Well, maybe it's not Allen himself but the 14th who is dreaming with Allen. ... ¬_¬ Or not, ok.
  5. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 184 Spoiler Thread I think D. Gray man is the most interesant manga at the moment. This will be a good chapter thought it wasn´t thrilling. I love how the story is going on.
  6. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 183 Discussion / 184 Prediction I like even this calm chapters. I know that I will sound like a crazy-fan.. But I love this manga T-Tu I love the art, and the its evolution. The new characters, the uniforms.. The next week.. what? Noahs? Or something about what did happen in Paris...
  7. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 183 Spoiler Thread I don't really care if Emily joins the Order or not, but I don't think that she would work in the science group neither as a finder (do finder-women exist? ¬_¬ ) Kitchen? Cleaning? And well.. If this is true..: Timothy -likes-> Emily -likes-> Kanda => Timothy will...
  8. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 182 Spoiler Thread Probably. After this arc, Allen-Noahs and Crow will be the main theme -I guess?-. Maybe he will be kidnapped someday nearly. It would be interesant (although this possibility reminds me about Sasuke V_Vu) .
  9. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 182 Spoiler Thread O_o L O L Interesting. I was expecting something like that. Aah~ I want to read it! Thank you very much for the spoilers.
  10. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 181 Spoiler Thread Naah.. It's only a little bit messy and broken. Only that. Don't worry Marwim.
  11. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 179 Discussion / 180 Predictions Well.. Allen was about the same age when he used his innocence, but it didn't take any physical form. But, in the other hand, his innocence is now a part of his heart :amuse What I mean is that if Allen and Lenalee are rare-cases, why not Timothy as...
  12. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 179 Discussion / 180 Predictions Well.. I've been thinking (yeah, really~ ¬_¬). The parasitic-type users don't speak with the innocence, but they recieve all the information about how to use it from itself directly to the brain. The fact that Timothy can SEE it and LISTEN his...
  13. Tsunami'T

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 179 Discussion / 180 Predictions It's a pity.. While Mana was being turned into an akuma, the Earl was there. I guess it's not possible that theory, Ketorin.
  14. Tsunami'T

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: DGM 178 Discussion / 179 Predictions Just like Ying_su said. Fridays aren't the same without DGM. I don't feel that excited with another series. Hoshino.. Do your best! TT^TT
  15. Tsunami'T

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: DGM 173 Spoiler Thread Huh? Who? Who? ^^ I really enjoyed the ghost arc. I love DGM. It's my favorite manga, my god! I always trusted Hoshino. And I will continue trusting till the end (an diiiiiiiiiiiiistante end).
Top