Recent content by tujuh

  1. Chapter Berserk 312 Discussion

    Just thinking, maybe for final berserk, guts will open his right eye to fight griffith, his right eye will be so pure/innocent after he shut it because of the sexy time of casca and femto. I still think & believes casca enjoying it and shes having an amnesia or trauma not because of the "rape"...
  2. Info Where can I get Berserk Manga?

    Finally I got BERSERK vol 2 in HQ from DCP scans of Dark Horse release. If you got demonoid account you can get it from here http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2083585/?show_files=&page=3#comments , just tick which comic/manga you want if you don't want to download all 8GB of files. Here is...
  3. Predictions What will be the ending of Berserk?

    I don't mind waiting, but I'm afraid when the release is this horrible typical of berserk release time, my interest for this manga is already gone and the story itself doesn't seem that interesting anymore because there is already another new manga that has a much much more crazier story and an...
Top