Recent content by Tulio de Sa

  1. Tulio de Sa

    Chapter Fairy Tail 503 Chapter Discussion / 504 Predictions

    The chapter will, most lilkely, be short. So i have one simple question: WHERE IN HELL IS HAPPY? I'm truly disappointed. I was expecting Lucy to fight Dimaria, Happy telling the truth about Natsu to Polyusca and Brandish and Natsu going berserk! At least, Brandish did something really useful. I...
  2. Tulio de Sa

    Chapter Fairy Tail 501 Chapter Discussion / 502 Predictions

    Since the start dress powers up her MP I came up with a theory. I suppose that when she wears Taurus dress, for example, she doesn't need MP to summon him. It's probably true because otherwise she wouldn't have wore Gemini stardress during the fight against Jacob. This spoilers, by the way...
  3. Tulio de Sa

    Spoiler Magi Spoiler Archive

    Partially translated spoilers
  4. Tulio de Sa

    Chapter Fairy Tail 455 Discussion/ 456 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 455 Spoiler Thread Hey guys! Although I'm always around reading your comments about Fairy Tail, this is the first time I decided to leave a message here. I really appreciate the opinion of everyone and I hope we can become friends. Now, regarding the spoilers, I think Lucy will...
Top