Recent content by tumtedum

  1. Chapter One Piece 594 Discussion /595 Prediction

    I don't know if anyone else already said this but in ch. 594 where it shows a pic of Luffy doing his silent prayer, doesn't the tattoo he have reminiscent of Ace's tattoo? So it's probably something like SACE or something along those lines... the first symbol looks like the pirate symbol of...
  2. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 457 Discussion/458 Predictions I dunno, is it just me or is anyone else put off by the current few chapters? They seem slightly boring and too many new faces to feel any connection with at the moment.
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Discussion/ 552 Predictions Thread well it could be BECAUSE they want to wipe everyone out, that is why it would be his treasure...but this is just an empty theory as of now! so bleeeeh
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Discussion/ 552 Predictions Thread Hmm this chapter was pretty interesting. Could it be that One Piece really has something to do with Gol D. Roger's family? Like birthplace or something? Meh, just a theory that we probably won't find out about for another 500 chapters...
  5. Chapter 365 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 365 Predictions [Naruto] For some reason, I want Tobi to be a woman rather than having 4 guys total including Tobi to have Sharingan. Yeah I know, random comment.
Top