Recent content by tupacamaru

  1. tupacamaru

    Request New Username Request Thread

    Hi, I would like to change the name to: Give me beer, dudes! Thanks a lot.
  2. tupacamaru

    Chapter 345 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 345 Predictions [Naruto] No one sees akatsuki interfering the fight? since they have to deal with oro...
  3. tupacamaru

    Chapter 345 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 345 Predictions [Naruto] My prediction is that Oro has more stuff to show us. I mean, not only jutsus but also history development. So unless we are shown f****g lots of things flashback-style Oro wouldn't die yet. For he has his own homework to do. And for Sasuke... I predict he won't be...
  4. tupacamaru

    Chapter 343 Discussions [Naruto]

    Anyone care to explain when or where is stated that oro can control the curse user? Could it be from the fight with that girl (forgot the name) during the chuunin exam? If so I think she suffered in the same way sasuke did when he was unaware of how to control the curse seal... I guess what we...
  5. tupacamaru

    Chapter 341 Discussions [Naruto]

    True. As it was shown in the first encounter against kakuzu and hidan, there was no chances for shika & co. of fleeing from those two. So no chances for Kakuzu to flee from 5 shinobis aswell. Ok, what bugs me now is the timidness of kishi to show us the growing of naruto. I mean, there is no...
  6. tupacamaru

    Naruto and his Arsenal of Jutsu

    Re: Naruto's Clone Training... Rahul B, you got very good points here to discuss. IMO, we won't see that much of KB trainning because it's gonna overpower naruto. Well, it all depends on the next following chapters. If we see naruto as a new badass, perhaps Kishi takes naruto to the...
  7. tupacamaru

    Chapter 339 Discussion [Naruto]

    Well, as I said on my other post shurikens are made to be thrown. If a jutsu is named "something"shuriken why is it gonna be used different?
  8. tupacamaru

    Chapter 339 Discussion [Naruto]

    It would be funny if naruto gets a leg cut off because of his own jutsu... Anyways, the name of the jutsu (rasenshuriken) gives a hint of the jutsu itself. Shurikens are made to be thrown. Another thing I would like to point out is that in the page 5 we get to see hidan's ring. It's in his...
  9. tupacamaru

    Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: The Best Akatsuki pair.. I voted for itachi and kisame. For me just to think that the person Orochimaru fears most is Itachi gives it. Also Kisame has super-strength and the yet to be seen in action samehada. Well, and the fact that there isn't the pair Orochimaru-Sasori.
  10. tupacamaru

    Chapter 339 Discussion [Naruto]

    yeah, it's true all the cliche thingie, but people like them... I would say japanese style if you will
  11. tupacamaru

    Chapter 340 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 340 Predictions [Naruto] Next chapter is naruto's showoff. I'm almost certain it won't be enought. SInce he has 50% to go (meaning more development of his jutsus and comprehension of chakra etc etc) but he might be pretty able to make an oppening for yamato or kakashi to finish kakuzu.
  12. tupacamaru

    Chapter Volume 32 (Chapters 277-286) Discussion

    Re: Berserk 281 Discussion It seems clear to me, that the new band of the hawk is gonna win. Since Griffith never lost a single battle... In fact, all those apostles in the battlefield makes me wonder if there is gonna be one all vs Ganishka. Or if Griffith will finish it in one single blow...
  13. tupacamaru

    Chapter Gantz 243 Discussion/244 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 243 Discussion Thread Goddamit! one dude was doping... dope to ride, thats it! Well I wonder what kind of doping is it. And If it has something to do with riding the bike...
  14. tupacamaru

    Ch.338-14.HQ.(shikamaru and asuma)

    that's indeed clean!
  15. tupacamaru

    Chapter 339 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 339 Predictions [Naruto] Well judging from the way kishi drew the sequence of hidan dying ( Asuma apparition, etc...) one may pretty well asume that hidan is gone for good. Saying that, it's naruto time. So we are going to see some improvement from naruto ( I guess something similar to when...
Top