Recent content by Turkey Braveheart

  1. Turkey Braveheart

    Reika's Fan Thread

    Re: Gantz 336 Discussion/337 Prediction Thread Real flaws are obsessions, prejudices etc. Something real people have. Hers fall into this category. Go tell anyone who's been in combat that sniping isn't useful, or extremely dangerous to do. I certainly do, she's beginning to remind me of...
  2. Turkey Braveheart

    Reika's Fan Thread

    Re: Gantz 336 Discussion/337 Prediction Thread Oy, read my last few posts. She is useful in a fight, not shy about her attraction to Kurono(anime women usually blush and run away), took the lead in Kurono's absence and I feel is flawed in a real, human way. Compare that to most characters in...
  3. Turkey Braveheart

    Chapter Gantz 336 Discussion/337 Prediction Thread

    I know, but I have begun to appreciate Reika's better aspects now that I've gotten so tired of Tei.
  4. Turkey Braveheart

    Chapter Gantz 336 Discussion/337 Prediction Thread

    I favored Tei over Reika because of what she helped to bring out of him: appreciation for women beyond sex and a desire to protect others after he'd lost his entire team. Reika just seemed to convenient: a super model appearing out of nowhere, sees him do badass things and falls in love...
  5. Turkey Braveheart

    Chapter Gantz 336 Discussion/337 Prediction Thread

    It's true, leading up to something that doesn't happen kills me. More than that though, the writers desperately need to develop her more. I was on her side in the Reika vs Tei debate but now I'm beginning to question that.
  6. Turkey Braveheart

    Chapter Gantz 336 Discussion/337 Prediction Thread

    Is it a bad sign for Tae's character that I'm sorry she survived? Or am I just a terrible person?
  7. Turkey Braveheart

    Chapter Gantz 335 Discussion/336 Prediction Thread

    True, but he should have told them much sooner. Except he's not very villainous, just annoying. By 'man up' I mean that I'd like him to fight with the others.
  8. Turkey Braveheart

    Chapter Gantz 335 Discussion/336 Prediction Thread

    I can see Kurono 1 kicking himself really hard for resurrecting Nishi. Since coming back from the dead he has yet to do anything but lie to the other team members, refuse to use his points to bring back the old man and sit out the entire alien invasion. I can't blame him for his personality...
  9. Turkey Braveheart

    Chapter Gantz 335 Discussion/336 Prediction Thread

    I always liked Tei. She's sincere, honest and her relationship with Kei allowed him to grow as a character and a man. I also feel sympathy for her as an innocent person caught up in this madness. That being said, I am ready for her character to die. She has stopped being an interesting...
  10. Turkey Braveheart

    Chapter Gantz 328 Discussion/329 Prediction Thread

    A knee to the balls will sort him out. ;) Or maybe an H Gun to the face.
  11. Turkey Braveheart

    Chapter Gantz 328 Discussion/329 Prediction Thread

    Potentially this allows them to bring back everyone who has died in the game but I doubt they'll do it. On the story side, it seems like the network linking the balls is down making 'raising the dead' harder if not impossible. On the practical side, bring back all the characters, ESPECIALLY...
  12. Turkey Braveheart

    Chapter Gantz 327 Discussion/328 Prediction Thread

    No, Cherry should yell out "Super static electricity nojutsu!" (hbi2k reference) before shooting lightning at them Emperor Palpatine style. Back to the douchebags, yeah and the women aren't much better. All but one of the girls in Nishi's class wanted him dead, Kurono's classmates were all...
  13. Turkey Braveheart

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi I'm Turkey Braveheart or Mike, I came here mainly because of my newfound love for Gantz manga. It's got to be the best I've ever read because of the unexpected plot twists, gore, horror, interesting characters and (finally, this seems lacking in anime/manga) the Kei Kurono character arc...
  14. Turkey Braveheart

    Chapter Gantz 327 Discussion/328 Prediction Thread

    I don't see Tae having sex with that boy, in fact the way he snuck up on her in her sleep after she rejected him reminds me more of a stalker or rapist. Seems like Gantz always has a few of them. The Yakuza, the bikers, the four rapists who transported in with their victim, possibly the Lolicon etc.
  15. Turkey Braveheart

    Chapter Gantz 327 Discussion/328 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 327 Spoiler Discussion Thread I'm glad they're setting up the chance for alien character development with the little girl, even if it's probably going to be an evil character. Too many of the past aliens have been nightmare fuel only, even if it was badass. I'd like to see personality...
Top