Recent content by tusker

  1. Chapter 330 Discussion [Naruto]

    hehe..i was hoping shikamaru would take up smoking
  2. Chapter 318 Discussion [Naruto]

    I thought it was the other way around with Gaara... that he was supposed to stay awake while in the 1 tail form so that he could control it, but instead he lost control and fell asleep, thus putting it into "stupid (but still incredibly dangerous) animal" mode. However, I could be wrong on this...
  3. Chapter 318 Discussion [Naruto]

    I thought the parallel between Tobi and Deidara's conversation and Naruto and Kakashi's conversation was interesting...with both Tobi and Naruto taking credit for what they've accomplished and then being reminded of the part Deidara and Kakashi played in what got done....on the other hand...
  4. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 315 Predictions [Naruto] Yes, in theory they probably could extract the bijuu from her if they wanted to, but Hidan and Kakuza seem to be in a hurry to find the next jinchuruuki, and if I recall correctly the extraction is a fairly slow process, so it would either delay their hunt, or...
  5. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 315 Predictions [Naruto] A few things: I'm really hoping that we learn a bit more about the 12 Bodyguards, especially since Asuma is/was one of them. Asuma will definitly have a strong supporting role in this arc. Its interesting that we are finally getting a little background on shinobi...
Top