Recent content by TutuMuMu

  1. TutuMuMu

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1148 Discussion

    The severed hand must be where the mark that grants regeneration powers is , so Gaban severed the hand to block Sommer's ability to regenerate
  2. TutuMuMu

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1137 Discussion

    Isn't it strange the Holy nights appeared in Herald's castle in the first place, of all Elbaf they choose the castle where King Herald dies and Loki wreacked havoc...
  3. TutuMuMu

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 997 Discussion

    Yes would just been epic... I don't know why I see Big Mom & Kaido as not a threat to Luffy, they want to start a war against the world government...they will probably lose and their crew will join luffy in his fight against the world government..... I don't know where sits black beard in this...
  4. TutuMuMu

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 997 Discussion

    I have the feeling that Luffy will be supported by each of the 3 yonkos commanders/relatives: WB: Marco Big Mom: Katakuri Kaido: Yamato Shanks: ???
Top