Recent content by Twar

  1. Twar

    Favorites Naruto END Tribute Thread: Post your feels, farewells, thanks, tribute, thoughts. ANYTHING.

    Alright, guess I'm ready for the only post of the year. :) When I read the last chapters, it was about midnight. I felt like I couldn't just leave it be, there was something I "had" to do for this moment. So I loaded up my favourite Naruto OST-s, put on my sneakers and went for a long jog...
  2. Twar

    How does Juhabach plan on getting to the soul king?

    If Juhabach's motive was simply to overthrow the Soul King and cause chaos, you'd think Aizen would have no objections to joining his cause (due to the apparent discontent he showed against the whole institution of SK). His disagreement could suggest either that this isn't Juhabach's plan or...
  3. Twar

    tekkai vs armament haki

    I've also always had the impression that although Rokushiki was introduced way back in Water 7 as sort of a mystical-yet-trainable Marine martial arts style, it is just a variation on using the different types of Haki. That is to say, I believe Oda had this concept of a power to influence...
  4. Twar

    Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    602: I think we will see some distractions on the Demonic Trio's path, which they will dispose of quickly (Caribou & Coribou?). Then the whole crew together, ready to sail. Then a massive Marine threat, which Luffy will take care of by himself until Sunny is a ways from the shore. He'll then...
  5. Twar

    Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    At first I believed that's was just Oda's style of drawing a closed eye - the upper line is the eyebrow, the 2nd line from top is the outline of the eyelid, the 3rd line is just a wrinkle or extra line added for effect and then the last line is the eyelash. But I dunno... I'm starting to doubt...
  6. Twar

    Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    It seemed to me that since the "kidnappers" used the term "arrest", it isn't actually the Revolutionary Army after Robin, it was the World Government (what else is new?). However, the term used in the original (捕える = toraeru) is ambivalent - although it is often used as "arrest", it also means...
  7. Twar

    FMA Volume 27 Discussion (Chapters 107-108 + Gaiden)

    Re: Chapter 108 Discussion - End A story that came to me by chance... A story that didn't leave me for a second. A story that will stay with me for a long time to come.
  8. Twar

    Question where did the sharingan come from?

    So that would lead to speculation about Rikudou Sennin being a woman? At least in my opinion your theory suggests it.
  9. Twar

    Chapter One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion Yeah, gender is not as easily determined in Japanese as it is in English... Could have worked both ways in my opinion.
  10. Twar

    Chapter Naruto 490 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions Well, theoretically, the more Naruto is able to control Kyuubi's chakra, the more natural chakra he can actually control and collect from his surroundings, as can be deduced from Fukasaku's explanation of how Senjutsu works. You need to have enough...
  11. Twar

    Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    Someone has probably mentioned this already, but what about connecting the voices Coby is hearing to Roger? The remark by Rayleigh, "being able to hear the voice of all things"... it keeps bugging me. Was it Roger's DF that gave him that ability? Could it be that somewhere along the line, Coby...
  12. Twar

    Chapter Bleach 397 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 397 Spoiler Discussion Are you referring to the two dots and a squiggly line? Could that be considered more a design mark or two fastening details and a scratch?
  13. Twar

    Chapter Bleach 397 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 397 Spoiler Discussion I just can't get over this cliffhanger :D It's a pain to translate this into English because you can't really put two versions in the translation, such as: V1: You are a Shinigami and... V2: You are the son of a Shinigami and... This might cause a translation...
  14. Twar

    Chapter Bleach 397 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 397 Spoiler Discussion Yeah, since we saw that Isshin stepped in just in time to stop that sentence (which adds some reasoning to my guess), it might be left at that for now. But since Aizen was talking about Ichigo's birth at the time, it would make sense to me. Also, I've...
  15. Twar

    Chapter Bleach 397 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 397 Spoiler Discussion Hi, I thought I'd share some thoughts after reading the RAW: in Japanese what he's actually saying is: なぜなら君は死神とー Which could end like this: なぜなら君は死神と"XXXX"の息子だ。 Which would, in turn, be translated as: "You are the son of a Shinigami and a --...
Top