Recent content by twile

  1. twile

    Tsubasa Spoiler Thread

    Re: Tsubasa Spoilers Chapter 162 spoilers Out at su_chan's 162 綻びた過去 Opened past (or revealed past) 扉を開けるファイ、血まみれの阿修羅王を見てすべて不幸の双子のせいなのかと地面に両手両足を つき愕然とす る Fay opens the door and sees the bloodstained Ashura with both hands and legs in terror because of the 'missfortune of the twins' (I was...
  2. twile

    // One Piece Manga Ch464 Pg03 \\ *Coloring*

    Awesome vector; the style of coloring is really nice. Great work!
  3. twile

    // One Piece Manga Ch463 Pg02 \\ *Coloring*

    Nice vector; the background is good too. Keep it up :]
  4. twile

    Anime Darker than Black

    I think it's a pretty interesting show; the character design is really nice and the animation quality is rock solid.
  5. twile

    Josei Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

    Re: Nodame Cantabile Thanks for the scans! Nodame seems like she's always on crack and I mean that in a good way XDXD
  6. twile

    TV The Television Show Thread

    Re: The Television Show Thread! Some of my fav tv shows include: House - the doctor is always on something like it's crack or morphine XDXD Criminal Minds - a nice little drama i got addicted too, i can't wait for season 3 That 70s show - a good laugh to cheer anyone up Will & Grace - the gay...
  7. twile

    Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    Re: Your favorite seinen (and why) Right now my favorite seinen is Shin Angyo Onshi; the latest chapters are really interesting and the art is getting even better. Another favorite is Vagabond; has some of the best art ever and very detailed backgrounds.
  8. twile

    Music Genres

    I love rock music (punk rock, alternative rock, etc) ; my favorite artists and bands include: Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Breakin Benjamin, and Trapt.
  9. twile

    Society Do You Follow the News?

    I usually watch or read the news about once a day; I think it is important to stay informed or at least have some idea about what is happening out there.
  10. twile

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    Re: How did u come across MANGAHELPERS!?!?!?!? *once upon a time* i turned on my pc i clicked on firefox i went to baka updates i clicked on a dl link i found mangahelpers i stalked the forum now i'm a member *the end* I just had my daily dose of caffeine XDXD
  11. twile

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? Skip Beat is my favorite shojo and Ivy's avatars are so pretty.
  12. twile

    Shoujo Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

    Title: Skip Beat! Author: Nakamura Yoshiki Genre: Shoujo, Drama, Comedy, Romance Status: Ongoing Year: 2002 Publisher: Hakusensha (J), Viz Media (E) Current Edited Manga Groups: Maximum7 and MangaStream, Mechgouki Summary by MangaUpdates: Kyoko Mogami is the childhood friend of superstar Sho...
  13. twile

    Life Where will YOU be in 5 Years?

    I'll probably on Earth somewhere in the state of Texas in a cheap apartment or college dorm doing some desperate, last minute cramming for some freaking hard test that I forgot XDXD
  14. twile

    Other If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

    I want to errr control the elements! (air, water, fire, earth) That may be asking for a bit much...Well any element is nice!
  15. twile

    Life 25 or 50 Things About Yourself...

    *Waves* 1 Chocolate lover 2 I can never keep plants alive for longer than a month 3 I get 12 hours of sleep whenever I get the chance 4 A dog bit me and it died a week later 5 I ran into a tree when I was in 1st grade 6 I'm a girl 7 Random fav band: Papa Roach 8 I'm Vietnamese 9 I've been...
Top