Recent content by Type Moon

  1. Type Moon

    FMA Volume 27 Discussion (Chapters 107-108 + Gaiden)

    Re: 107 Discussion/108 Predictions nah i can no longer predict the next chp at all, 107 is so epic...........hope the ending will be good as well
  2. Type Moon

    Chinese Community - 中文

    Re: Chinese Thread - 中文 失戀的人路過
  3. Type Moon

    Chinese Community - 中文

    Re: Chinese Thread - 中文 小心呀,我最近都沒怎病...
  4. Type Moon

    Chinese Community - 中文

    Re: Chinese Thread - 中文 如果你現在還要看106的話,你就會很想看107,到時不是我害的了:p 指的是...? 你生病了嗎?要小心身體呀
  5. Type Moon

    Chinese Community - 中文

    Re: Chinese Thread - 中文 最後等完了才看吧~差不多的了 的確現在是很...... FMA的動畫應該會和漫畫同步完結,Arakawa早以劇透了給制作組
  6. Type Moon

    Chinese Community - 中文

    Re: Chinese Thread - 中文 哈哈~為了讓讀者心裡有起伏,這種劇情是必要的啦 好死不死的是我看完106後本來在心裡都有個譜,107會大概會怎樣 誰知我跑去看Anime,看到OP5出現了個疑似Truth-Winry的角色,就害我現在在這裡了lol FMP我也超喜歡呀
  7. Type Moon

    FMA Volume 26 Discussion (Chapters 104-106)

    Re: Chapter 106 Discussion/107 Predictions thanks a lot mate, i dun think i can do my assignment well without knowing wts going on in 107 lol I read a good debate about "Riza being Roy's eyes", some people said the flame alchemy is far more complex of "juz knowing where to fire"
  8. Type Moon

    Chinese Community - 中文

    Re: Chinese Thread - 中文 不是FMP,我在等FMA最新的情報XD Full Metal Alchemist 我也是打拼音的,而且剛剛在MSN不停打錯字-。- 多多指教,你是香港人嗎?
  9. Type Moon

    Chinese Community - 中文

    Re: Chinese Thread - 中文 不是Bleach啦^^" 小說呀,我只看FMP的,哈~
  10. Type Moon

    Chinese Community - 中文

    Re: Chinese Thread - 中文 英國嗎? 我純粹想來找/確認情報罷了,反正raw的話日文英文我也會,知劇情就可 沒力氣追小說了啦我...
  11. Type Moon

    Chinese Community - 中文

    Re: Chinese Thread - 中文 哈哈,這是中國大陸論壇的用語,代表"壓力甚大",我也在學呢 (我不是mainlander), 我其實想來看看有沒有甚麼第一手資料可以取:) 你應該是在外國留學多年/生活的吧?
  12. Type Moon

    FMA Volume 26 Discussion (Chapters 104-106)

    Re: Chapter 106 Discussion/107 Predictions I think it will depend on how they are going to enter the Gate again:blink People said Uncle Hoh will use PS to get all the sacrifices back, but when Uncle Hoh "recovered" Izumi's body, he said "Since they are the price, I am not going to get...
  13. Type Moon

    Other Things people find weird about you!

    Peopl find werid about me because I dun talk much n I will be like "Damn, now people can't understand others by observing" Am I being arrogant here? -.- I don't talk much but I am not running out of frds, some people think thats really weird
  14. Type Moon

    Chinese Community - 中文

    Re: Chinese Thread - 中文 不是吧...天朝那麼多人,這裡卻沒人.... 和外國人交流鴨梨甚大呀...
  15. Type Moon

    FMA Volume 26 Discussion (Chapters 104-106)

    Re: Chapter 106 Discussion/107 Predictions I think he is trying to answer my question about "Truth-Winry" :blink
Top