Recent content by Tytani

  1. Tytani

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi Picture doesn't work :( Great seiyuu, but he always reminds me voice Lelouch's :3 Koshi_Inaba this plot is very popular in shounen and who know... maybe it wouldn't be the same as in D.Gray-man after?
  2. Tytani

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi Colored page is not characters popularity poll? I thought that is already time for this, Psyren have this in similar numbers chapters Cover 6 Sorry if someone already put this here~
  3. Tytani

    Info Naruto 10th Chronicle Book?

    Can someone translate connection Naruto to Sakura, Suigetsu to Karin or even the rest connection? http://img11.imageshack.us/i/narutochronicle030031.jpg/
  4. Tytani

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi Hi, sorry for offtop, but has someone know, where I can download omake Nurarihyon, which was published in akamaru jump?
  5. Tytani

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi New cover!! Hmm I though that on volume will be Youkai from Shikoku... But this cover is awesome :3 owlish thanks for help! ^^ I wonder when I get used to thinks that XD
  6. Tytani

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi Hmm in the chapter 51 I think that 2 page should be 3 page... but it doesn't matter XD The new arc in my opinion will be the best :3 and the new uniform are awesome XDD I hope that one of Crows with black hair, will be have more role :P ( someone know...
  7. Tytani

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    wow Illuminati Manga give Double Arts volume 2 and 3 RAWs, it's sooo awesome *.* I want this scanlated :<
  8. Tytani

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread Najlepsze to sa szkoly jezykowe, ksiazek nie znam, mam tylko 'Japoński w jeden miesiąc', ale malo tam jest, no i znaków japońskich nie ma
  9. Tytani

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    Hi! When someone will work with omake from 3 volume? <3333 Njt you will translated it, but last? ( sorry for bad english xD )
  10. Tytani

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    wow! So time interval wasn't so big, as I expected! ( she can write this 'diary' not late as we thinks )
  11. Tytani

    Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43) it's propably lie, because was information - in august and september no new chapter... but in august was chapter, so this was lie I hope that in september will be no chapter is lie too but why is still no chapter? Should be now, but nowhere is...
  12. Tytani

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa RC 169 Prediction Thread When will be new chapter? xD It should was in Wednesday, then 169 will be next week?
  13. Tytani

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread GrayFoxx co do zestawu to odlotowy, szczegolnie banner ( uwielbiam Riku xD )...nie zmieniaj go plis za szybko ;P A co Kamen Rider, pierwsze raz slysze...wybacz ^^
  14. Tytani

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread juUnior a ja tam mysle, ze niedlugo w Bleachu pojawia sie jakies trupy dobrych bohaterow, miejmy nadzieje, ze Chad bedzie jednym z nich ( wybaczcie jego fani ) Acalia no nie wiem czy sie juz sie da gorszy rozdzial zrobic niz poprzedni, chociaz ten co bedzie moze nie bedzie...
Top