Recent content by ubernoob

  1. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread duhhh :P I'm dumb, should've known that...
  2. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread latest chapter translation is 139... check under links for the last few pages. http://sai.voiea.net/AGr/ for raws HappyStealer what series is the character in your avy from? Just wondering ^^
  3. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread Ogure-sensei is taking a little siesta...when the new chapter will be released I don't know but it may not be this week or even till January... it's up to him >_>
  4. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread Its established that Ringo doesn't like the Sonia Road, doesn't like being Queen of SF, and would prefer if Trophaeum didn't exist at all. Maybe with this fight, she realizes that she wants to leave SF and shed her role as guardian of the tower. Shes just sick of...
  5. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread Well I agree that Ikki doesn't 'love' Simca perse, but he does have some sor t of feelings for her and is definitely attracted to her physically. I wonder how much the romance will play a role in the upcoming events, in particular the love triangle with Ikki...
  6. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread Hehe... well its almost sacrelige to complain about berserk releases bc all of the rabid fans jump on you about how time consuming his drawing style is... and I agree I suppose. It's just that I'd like to see the series finish before I retire... (I'm in uni) Anyway...
  7. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Translations discussion (139 latest) w00t thanks worm for the trans!
  8. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread Is he [Miura] officially on hiatus then? I haven't really read any news except for the end of ch279 which ends with "Til next time" and a note that says hes working on the chapter but all of the thousands of faces in the gigantic clash of armies is taking a long...
  9. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread Hehehe lolz... as long as its not a multi-month break like Miura I'l be happy... XD
  10. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread That seems plausible... I guess AT will be staying in Japan, which is completely fine. I just can't wait to see what SF has to say to Ikki, I wonder if Ikki realized that as soon as he left the Noyamano house he would be a marked man... or maybe Ringo had no say in...
  11. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Favorite Air Gear Scene heh yeah its gotta be cool.. but it can't be overpowered or there would be no sense of accomplishment!
  12. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Favorite Air Gear Scene What are you all's favorite scenes in Air Gear? Mine personally would have to be before the Bulls vs. Agito fight, when the spectators think Ikki is surveying the battlefield but he actually just needs a place to take a dump. Close second, the end of the Behemoth fight...
  13. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread Since Nike is in the US, do you guys think we can assume Air Trek is international? If so, that opens a whole new world of possibilities, but I doubt Ogure will get around to fleshing out an world wide Air Gear arc... although that would be pretty sweet IMHO.
  14. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread Good point I realized after I wrote that that TTT was considered neutral... I just kinda assumed from Makigami's close relations with upper-level Genesis personnel that she was at least allied with Genesis. Anyway, as the mysterious current Gem King... I hope Nike...
  15. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread They mentioned that there were 4 kings in Genesis right? Spitfire, Nue, Yoshitsune, and I think Makigami was included in the count. In any case I don't think they would have included Nike in that count unless he absolutely planned to return and fight for Genesis. As...
Top