Re: Naruto 404 Discussions / 405 Predictions
Hehe, Madara should close his eyes show his beautifull old ugly face to young pretty Sasuke and wait for cool-hot kiss)))
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions / 405 Predictions
I have some stupid question) Don't you think that Taka VS Akatsuki meeting was in the Hidden mist Village?
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions / 405 Predictions
Huh... may be, but Sasuke doesn't posess EMS too, and in 403 Madara didn't insist, when Sasuke refuse to take Itachi's eyes, so mb he want to use Sasuke just as a weapon, I'm sure he's much stronger the 15 year-old boy.
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions / 405 Predictions
+1
Yess! But I think Itachi had some more power, than he showed too Sasuke, may be he left some more traps to kill Madara
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions / 405 Predictions
No, definetely Madara is more powerfull, he just needed Itachi for some reasons (evil reasons), Madare has EMS, which surely contains all the power of MS, and what strong jutsu showed itachi beyond MS?