Recent content by uchipu

  1. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man chapter 95 Discussion ...how come this chapter reminds me sooo much about Hellsing Vol 8? :notrust Sure it's Kanda...so I shouldn't complain but... Kanda: Man is destined to die....as long as one is a man ....very Hellsing-ish. I think I'm going to go read Hellsing again...
  2. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man chapter 95 Predictions Maybe chapter 95 will jump to Allen & Co. They were about to open the next door which of course will be another Noah. I'm guessing it'll be Crowley vs somebody. Can't be Load or Tiki...I think it'll be like Load vs Lavi and Tiki vs Allen... but then Load...
  3. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray Man 094 Discussion I stop translating if Kanda is killed off. :mad Kanda is wearing a bandage in OP because ... Naruto and Bleech? Who cares? :P For me that whole bit about Allen trying to get his arm back at the Asian Branch was awfully boring. You know....I waited 6 Volumes...
  4. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-Man 092 Discussion Answer: He didn't want to get stuck with Allen. Answer: Why, yes, of course!! Tho he never was this "postal"........... .....last time Linali-poo was concerned about "join us later", look what happened to Allen :s Linal=Jack Black.
  5. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-man 090 Discussion She can be on new assignment after returning to HQ. They were called up by the Counsel when we last saw them.
  6. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-man 090 Discussion I don't think it's any new character. I mean, there's a TON out there already, but who knows... I do think the hand looks feminine, and the Japanese text is some what feminine-ish. (In Japanese, there's a certain way a male talks and a certain way a female...
  7. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray Man 089 Discussion So is Kanda cuz he heals quick. ...but then, it won't be the best pair to send out togehter...LOL
  8. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray Man 089 Discussion What bugs me is that Tiki seems to have changed his choice of cigs. The only other person that smokes is Marian. Marian is missing...well...again. HMMMMMM interesting.
  9. Discussion The D. Gray-man RAW Thread

    I have 89 LQ but no where to upload @@
  10. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray Man 088 Discussion mmm if you don't mind paying a lot, you can get it through Amazon.co.jp. It just costs a tad more in shipping, and you'll need a credit card. If you live in LA, SFO, or NYC area, you can order it through Asahiya or Kinokuniya. I have them...while the story is...
  11. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray Man 088 Discussion Well...this isn't good lol. It almost seems certain that Rinali is the "Heart". And next week Allen's gonna beat up Earl. I think it's going to end soon, because the destruction of Earl is the whole reason Exorcist organization was created for. Let's see...some...
  12. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray Man 088 Discussion Hmph...Kanda with hair down....(mumble mumble) Would you guys like this translated ASAP? I can do it, but I can't input in Japanese at work, so it'll be with out the Japanese text to match-n-view....
  13. Discussion Why isn't D. Gray Man more popular?

    Naruto has ninja. D.Gray has....priests (technically they are priests) - "Father Cross" from 1st Volume LOL I think people prefer ninjas over priests. On a more serious note, what pokecheck said. PS> But Hoshino before debut did some Naruto Anthologies :amuse
  14. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 09 (Ch. 77-86) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-Man 085 Discussion Yay I can open ZIPs at work so I got to see :) I'm a little releaved that the artwork is somewhat returning to before the break style. Maybe the past three chapters were rushed because Hoshino had to work extra for Animation? I dunno. I hope it further "reverts"...
  15. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 09 (Ch. 77-86) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-Man 085 Discussion http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org5626.jpg (this is the black and white one) http://pic.to/124.38.226.34/bbs/74271/img/0029722460_jpg (This one is the colour one) ...one word....I am SOOOO making my mom (who is super technically challenged) some how...
Top