Recent content by ugur_tatli

  1. Chapter Toriko 396 Discussion - Final Chapter

    I will miss weekly release of Toriko. I am so glad I started reading it 4 years a go. :') I loved the ending.
  2. Chapter Toriko 395 Discussion/396 Predictions

    I am feeling sad because it's ending but I feel glad that it's a very good ending for a wonderful manga.
  3. Chapter Toriko 394 Discussion/395 Predictions

    The chapter was beautiful. I loved hos after all this time Toriko replaced Jewel Meat with this Mammoth. hahahahaga
  4. Chapter Toriko 386 Discussion/ 387 Predictions

    8 kings did put a good fight.
  5. Chapter Toriko 383 Discussion/384 Predictions

    Jirou was the closest to beating Acacia in his unevolved form because of having used million knocking on him. But he did lose him because he wanted to talk to him. He could still have fought but he lost to his own damage knocking. The damage he took was great enough to destroy the earth 3 times.
  6. Chapter Toriko 382 Discussion/383 Predictions

    When? In this chapter? Edit: ok now I saw it. I thought it was a piece of Derous's beam. Good catch.
  7. Chapter Toriko 381 Discussion/382 Predictions

    So... Center is garbage as well?
  8. Chapter Toriko 380 Discussion/ 381 Predictions

    He never said that.
  9. Chapter Toriko 380 Discussion/ 381 Predictions

    So is Neo free now? I don't know how reviving really works. Can it attack or eat Acacia?
  10. Chapter Toriko 380 Discussion/ 381 Predictions

    Please don't die Bambina. :'(
  11. Chapter Toriko 378 Discussion/379 Predictions

    Just noticed fun fact: Both Zonge and Acacia have a scar on their forehead. :D
  12. Chapter Toriko 377 Discussion/378 Predictions

    Still waiting for the chapter, my eyes are tired. :(
  13. Chapter Toriko 377 Discussion/378 Predictions

    But that was also a sucker punch while Jirou was suffering from side effects of eternal knocking.
  14. Chapter Toriko 377 Discussion/378 Predictions

    Please don't die Bambina. :'c
  15. Chapter Toriko 376 Discussion/377 Predictions

    This chapter was so amazing. I loved how Guinness tried to sent intoo oblivion every single piece of Neo because of Jirou's death. And Derous tho, bruh. That thing put to shame Final Flash of Vegeta. rofl
Top