Recent content by Ulisse

  1. Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 53 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 53 Spoiler Thread Is Jinie dead??? Transalation, please!!!!
  2. Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    The Breaker New Waves score at Daum I've noticed that in the last weeks the score at Daumhttp://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/BREAKER2 has been getting lower. Does anyone know how to register and vote? How important is to have it at top levels as before in order to assure this manhwa...
  3. Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 37 Spoiler Thread I've noticed that the Breaker new waves score on Daum has been getting lower (from 9.7 to 9.5). Does anyone know how to register on the site and vote in order to increase it? I believe we should all register and vote in order to assure the...
  4. Chapter One Piece 585 Discussion / 586 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 585 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Maybe he is implying that Dadan has been enslaved to the Tenryuubito
Top