Recent content by Ulquiorra73

  1. Where to find talented mangaka?

    Im looking for any type of Manga artist (even if you cant draw) to design just one of my manga characters before i publish my manga/novel. (Also I will add credit of the Manga Artist) Contact details via facebook: 1. Hiroka Kazaia - temporarily suspicious by fb for having a manga character as...
  2. Wanted: Artist Untalanted Manga Artist just to design my characters

    Im looking for any type of Manga artist (even if you cant draw) to design just one of my manga characters before i publish my manga/novel. (Also I will add credit of the Manga Artist) Contact details via facebook: 1. Hiroka Kazaia - temporarily suspicious by fb for having a manga character as...
  3. Wanted: Artist Untalanted Manga Artist just to design my characters

    Im looking for any type of manga artist at all (even if you cant draw lol). I just need my characters drawn is all. (I have the descriptions in my notes). And if possibly my Manga im developing gets somewhere (i dont mind if it doesnt.) I will add credit of the Manga Artist who created my...
  4. Original Work Critiques?

    If your trying to make a manga exactly like japans manga, is your manga panels start from the top right to the left? Japan manga panels ussually starts off from the top right i believe
Top