Recent content by undefined

  1. undefined

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    Phantaminum raiding Zahard’s palace and killing all his best rankers is canon(it was mentioned in season 1). Now it wasn’t explicitly stated that phanta appeared in front of Zahard but it’s not unreasonable to assume he did. I hope the tower’s true purpose is to create a entity above an...
  2. undefined

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yes, I think Urek in his nerfed state inside the Tower is slightly above or equal to the current Zahard. I just don’t like that SIU made him an Axis and then had to weaken him in order to keep the two comparable.
  3. undefined

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    The story was much better before Urek was declared an Axis imo. I really liked the hierarchy where Zahard and Urek were comparable, and while they were above the Family Heads, they couldn’t just low-diff them. The power-up I want for Zahard is that he can somehow use the powers of the Admin...
  4. undefined

    Discussion Beyond the Arie & Khun Hype: What really keeps the Ha Family in the Top 3?

    We know that absolute anomalies can be produced even with the blood of just one FH. Adori falls into this category. Of course, she also has Jahad’s blood, but even without it, she would still be well above the regents imo. The Ha twins could simply possess Adori-level potential but never have...
  5. undefined

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    Jahad will be admin level at best imo. I can see Headon being axis tier tho.
  6. undefined

    Discussion Beyond the Arie & Khun Hype: What really keeps the Ha Family in the Top 3?

    Just because Han didn’t become canon doesn’t mean the twin concept won’t come to fruition. For all we know, Yurin could have had twins with one of her Towerborn companions who climbed the Tower with her. If those twins are the strongest regents among all the families, that could explain why the...
  7. undefined

    Question Has Urek being using his light powers in baam's timeline?

    @V_TheHiddenAxis @Strange I believe Urek sealed his own light because it would interfere with the creation of the new axis. Pure headcannon of course but it’s the most logical way to nerf Urek imo.
  8. undefined

    Question Has Urek being using his light powers in baam's timeline?

    I think his light powers are sealed in the current timeline.
  9. undefined

    If you had to make a guess

    I would say the weakened shining ones are around 40-50. I also have the family heads in that same range(Ignoring an Admin’s shinsoo sucking ability).
  10. undefined

    FH gender

    Bloodmadder has already been shown imo. Now Tperie could be a woman.
  11. undefined

    Question Who wins?

    There are two ways I see this going If Khel’s full release is only slightly ahead of squadron commanders then I would say Robadon wins low diff. Now, if his full release pushes him to Regent Tier, there will probably still be some intense side effects. It’ll be similar to Redan imo, where he’s...
  12. undefined

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 67 Spoilers & Discussion

    He’s definitely Kirin/ratna level I mean, it really depends. Some people could even get one-shot by someone just as strong as them if they let that person hit them directly without defending themselves by evading or blocking. However, if someone is actually on guard, then I would say a 2×...
  13. undefined

    Discussion Edahn

    He’s okay imo. I would say he’s a 5/10. I’m really looking forward to Yurin tho.
  14. undefined

    Question Who wins?

    Robadon
Top