Recent content by Unforgettable

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 59 Discussion

    Jellal has a full chapter am I dreaming?
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 54 Discussion

    Jellal better be not get trolled again
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 53 Discussion

    Smart tatic from Natsu he has a brain after all
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 52 Discussion

    The chapter was okay but not great -6/10
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 52 Discussion

    The groot army😅
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 50 Discussion

    I dont think they will beat aldron but put him back in sleep again agree they will blame each other but they will not fight
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 50 Discussion

    🤔 Mest in ruins
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 50 Discussion

    WW is dumber than I thought
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 49 Discussion

    White Witch says she should have used Mest earlier, because he's fast in destroying the orbs No kidding 🤣
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 49 Discussion

    I think Mashima wants to complete the arc quickly
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 49 Discussion

    Mest is the mini boss in this arc :teehee
  12. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 49 Discussion

    The chapter was too rushed
  13. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 49 Discussion

    Grey defeated the Strauss siblings off panel disappointed but not surprised
  14. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 49 Discussion

    Mest has finally done something useful:)
Top