Recent content by UniversallyCAPE

  1. UniversallyCAPE

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 366 Discussion

    Couldn’t Mirio have just used his quirk to phase through TomurAFO body and grab his heart and just crush it?
  2. UniversallyCAPE

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 362 Discussion

    I’m excited to see what happens. Will there be an Overhaul Redemption moment? Guess we’ll find out soon!
  3. UniversallyCAPE

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 362 Discussion

    Bakugo will resuscitate himself and someone else is gonna be taken out. I’m just glad that we have a possibility of Flashpoint Bakugo being a thing.
  4. UniversallyCAPE

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 358 Discussion

    Lol false alarm yall. That’s not Best Jeanists leg. That’s his head 🤣🤣🤣
  5. UniversallyCAPE

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 358 Discussion

    Looks like someone lost a leg. More than likely Best Jeanist.
  6. UniversallyCAPE

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 358 Discussion

    It looks like Shiggy is escaping the barrier of UA and is possibly going to make his way to Deku or to help AFO. No inbetween.
  7. UniversallyCAPE

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 357 Discussion

    Didn’t know if I could open a thread on my own or not. But we’re eating early yall lol.
  8. UniversallyCAPE

    Black Clover Chapter 319 Spoilers & Discussion

    Why do I have a feeling that next chapter is going to be complete despair?? And watch Asta and Yuno get another power up to finish him off lol 🤣
Top