Recent content by unknownymous

  1. unknownymous

    Spoiler Beelzebub Chapter 211 Discussion/212 Predictions

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 211 Spoiler Thread
  2. unknownymous

    Joint Review of D. Gray Man 214: xxx

    Sorry for being late with this. Now I'm here though, so thumbs up! :super
  3. unknownymous

    Joint Review of D. Gray Man 213: The Hidden Person To Ask About A.W.

    Ok, it's posted. Tell me if I did something wrong since I kind of removed something in the beginning and before the end of the list. :XD
  4. unknownymous

    D. Gray-man 213 Joint Review

    Heyyyyyyyyyyy everyone~ It's been one month since our last review, meanwhile a new chapter has been released and we are ready to review it again. Boys and girls, get ready for our Joint Review of... D. Gray Man 213: The Hidden Person To Ask About A.W.A Joint Review Banner made by Shinsatsu...
  5. unknownymous

    Joint Review of D. Gray Man 213: The Hidden Person To Ask About A.W.

    Predictions: Cutting straight to the prediction and going straight to the point, nothing much has changed concerning the previous chapters' long term prediction. Nothing much has happened in this chapter that can cross out most of the possibilities, and some (no matter how small *cough* Links...
  6. unknownymous

    Joint Review of D. Gray Man 213: The Hidden Person To Ask About A.W.

    sorry for the late response. I'll probably make it no problem, but just to clarify, do I need to separate the prediction between long-term and short-term or not?
  7. unknownymous

    Discussion DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 213 Spoiler Thread Your point taken. And that does make sense too. So know I'll stop with my guesses here before my brain starts to malfunction. I still love DGM anyway. And Hoshino too, because she never seems to stop surprising me. Looks like I'll also have to brush up on...
  8. unknownymous

    Discussion DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 213 Spoiler Thread Thanks for the info! :super And I am as well. Looks to me like this arc will will be clearing (hopefully) a lot of mysteries. I'm wondering how far Hoshino has drafted out the plot for DGM. I really didn't expect the song to pop up at all. But for it to...
  9. unknownymous

    Discussion DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 213 Spoiler Thread Well I can't argue about the order, that's for sure. And I can't defend anything concerning the eyes either, specially since I don't know the color of Mana's eyes. I guess we'll just have to see how Hoshino twists and turns things into place. Nothing's for...
  10. unknownymous

    Discussion DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 213 Spoiler Thread The chapter hasn't even begun for us, but for what its worth, and as hinted in the end of the chapter (as far as google translate goes), the 14th's song is starting to happen. Then the boy fell asleep and one or two ambers in the fading ashes of the fire...
  11. unknownymous

    Discussion DGM Chapter 212 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 212 Discussion/213 Prediction Just wanted to note that spoilers of Claymore have already come out. Hopefully, DGM wont be too far behind. And I'm wondering what kind of surprise this chapter will be for us. Will Nea be in the chapter? Will apo? Will it focus on Link and his...
  12. unknownymous

    Joint Review of D. Gray Man 212: Searching for A.W. / Calling For You

    You all have a point now that I think of it. And besides, I was stuck looking for gun parts(with my father sitting right beside me and pointing at all the nice shiny night force zero stop thingies I hardly understand) for the whole night during my free time yesterday. And today, I got really...
  13. unknownymous

    Joint Review of D. Gray Man 212: Searching for A.W. / Calling For You

    Got it!:thumbs I'll give it a try as well. I'll probably be able to get it up in a day or two. We can always combine what we have, so yeah. :^_^
  14. unknownymous

    Theory Crack Theories!

    Crack theories, right? Right? This is just a lol moment for me since I just wrote a fic about this on ff.net and because this is in a way crack. But here: The Theory: Kanda might be secretly/unconsciously fond of Allen since the day they met. Not implying anything by saying this, but you can...
Top